The art of pranks

Y/n's POV

So dad was brainstorming ideas with everyone else while I sat in the corner to think of the perfect plan. They were saying thinks like hair dye, fling filming his toilet or the doorways, swapping sugar with salt. You know basic things.

*sigh* what innocent little mortals

Okay god arc over. They need to see the bigger picture.

What is the one thing Tony Stark is known for? His ego. Now how did he literally physically show his ego? A huge fucking tower. Is he proud of it? Of course he is why else would he slap his ugly ass name on it.

Now what is the second thing Tony Stark is proud of? His iron man suit. Does he consider them his children? Of course he does. What are children known for? Being messy.

Yeah it's all coming together. Now for the cherry on top.

What is the third best thing Tony Stark has done? Creating the best A.I. Was it Jarvis? Yeah. But is Friday just as good? I think so, I can't exactly compare them.

So what do I need to do? Create something big to put on his tower, messy up his children and turn his A.I. Against him.

Easy peasy squeeze the lemon.

"Hey people, anyone got access to a laptop?" I shout over dad's chaos of a brainstorming session. Probably an accurate example of how his brain actually works.

"You gotta plan?" Peter pipes up.

"Obviously," I Imitated the icon Severus Snape.

"Here," Brucie held out a Stark laptop.

"Okay here's the plan. Shuri, you stay here with me. Peter I need you to take anyone who can fly or hang off the side of the tower and grab a bunch of glue and birdseed. You're going to have to cove the tower. I assume you know what I'm implying." Peter nods and gathers a few people and leave to get started.

"The rest of you better find yourself some glitter and make your way to Tony's suits. Your going to fill them up with the glitter." I looked at those who were still here and they nodded before leaving aswell.

"Now my lovely princess, we are going's to do some hacking. Let's see how well Tony created this thing."

Shuri smiled with the hottest smirk on her face.

It didn't take long for the two of us to make our way into Friday's system. So what we did was shut off Tony's access to her and then gave her one simple command. 

We waited for another ten to twenty minutes for everyone to come back. The ones who had been outside looked tired but couldn't help themselves from laughing.

Everyone was successful. It just left one single thing to do.

Shuri and I turned to look at each other.

"Friday commence operation never gonna give you up" we said in unison.

( https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ you already know )

At those words every speaker in the world that friday could access started playing one song, on the highest volume. Just so annoying how that happened right.

We ask Friday to also start videoing Tony when we said it so we could get his reaction and to not stop recording until he found us. Just for the laughs.

To quote a deranged wise king, "I'm an atheist, but when god sends me to hell I want him to hesitate".

—————

A/n: kinda a filler chapter but gotta give you guys something. Thanks for over 600k reads and 2k followers :)))) <3333 and sorry but you can't expect my lazy ass to edit this. Also No hate on Tony or Friday if anyone interpreted it that way.