God vs Man

Kojiro was watching the interactions between these legendary figures on the sidelines with Nikola Tesla. They were silent as they wanted to watch the outcome but someone came in. One of the most powerful participants in the entire tournament and one if not the most iconic figure in humanity. "So wach'ha doing?" He asked. He was eating a bag of chips in his hands. Buddha, a man who gained enlightenment at the age of 16. Renowned across all Asia and even beyond.

Sasaki and Nikola just watched this with a helpless smile. "We're watching the last fight. You're normally nonchalant about everything but even you can tell that this is important enough to gain your attention, isn't it Buddha." Nikola Tesla remarked.

Nikola wasn't very keen to talk with Buddha as the latter didn't care about anything. It was like the world didn't matter to him yet he kept fighting for humanity. His ideals contradicted his personality.

"Huh. Did'tcha say sm'thing?" Buddha turned around in confusion. He hadn't paid attention to what Nikola said which made Nikola's face twitch. 'How could such a renowned and respected being be so rude and ignorant to everything.' Is what the mechanic thought. Kojiro seeing the interactions simply nervously laughed.

He had adopted the mentality of the Buddhist teachings before and had interpreted it into his sword. His sword held no emotions. It wasn't only made for only destruction but it was made into a form of art to many.

People always thought the sword as only a weapon when in reality it could be so much more than simply a weapon. It could be a symbol, a culture or simply a gift. This was what a sword was. It could be simply a weapon if you focus your all into just that. But it could be more than just that. This was what he practiced.

What Buddhist monks achieved enlightenment was their lack of earthly desires and what he achieved was the lack of emotions in his sword. Or maybe it was the opposite. His sword could be everything which would mean that it held all emotions.

That meant that he can integrate fighting styles in his sword much easier than most swordsman as they focused on destruction or calmness. Focusing on a single style will limit your liberty.

But getting back to the fight, Sasaki Kojiro was quite interested in this fight as Susanoo was known to be unparalleled in his swordsmanship. He heard that Susanoo's techniques were quite destructive just like his name. Scanning his movements is something at the top of his list. At this moment, the battle was about to begin. The announcer or referee began counting down. {... 2... 1... 0! Let the battle begin!!} The battle had officially begun.

When the battle began, Susanoo charged right at Leonidas drawing his sword. The moment he began moving, the arena was engulfed in a storm. Strong winds were being blown everywhere and everyone could feel it's power. Susanoo brought his sword and slammed it at Leonidas making him forced to raise his shield and block it.

This was an ability from simply him moving. Each time he moved, the sky would cry out, storms would brew out of nothing and lightning would descend to the mortal realm.

Susanoo wrapped his sword in concentrated winds and slashed it to the shield. The blow proved too much for Leonidas and he was forced to be pushed back a few feet. But instead of standing there, he charged back making a piercing motion with his spear while lifting his shield to prepare to defend.

Leonidas thrusted his spear to Susanoo's face but he narrowly dodged but not without having the spear cut through what tied his hair making his long hair flutter in the wind he created. Susanoo's ignored this and raised his sword full of concentrated wind and thrust it. Leonidas blocked the attack making him stagger a bit which Susanoo's took notice of. He then raised his sword towards the sky as a cyclone began being formed in the sky. Everyone in the arena looked in shock. [StormBringer.] Susanoo calmly stated as group of tornado arrived down to the ground surrounding them.