Two Worlds

"How about I give you an opportunity to further your path." Buddha said as he turned his attention back to the beautiful scene. Kojiro looked at him with puzzlement and intrigue. "And what's this 'opportunity'. Don't tell me that you're going to sell me to a God of the underworld. Hahaha!" Sasaki began laughing at his own joke.

But Buddha didn't seem to find this funny. He simply ignored what Sasaki had said and reached into his own pocket. There he pulled out two objects from his pocket. He put one in each on his hands and closed them in his palms. He then brought both of his hands forward and showed him and what inside of it.

On them were two stone, one blue and one red. They had a rocky exterior and a shining light inside of them. Buddha showed what was in his hand to Sasaki Kojiro. He looked at the hands to find these rocks that were glowing. This made Sasaki puzzled. What could this help him in his path of the sword? "I'm sorry Lord Buddha but I don't get why you showed me this. How could this help me? Don't tell it's a divine weapon." He asked.

Buddha shook his head. "Naaahh! It's none of that crap. It's a chance to give you a new perspective of the sword. Take the blue stone and you'll give away that opportunity. Take the red one and it'll grant you this new opportunity. Don't worry 'bout something bad going to happen. I'll promise ya that none of that is gonna happen."

Sasaki grabbed both stones from the hands and looked at each of them. They were each barely a cm wide and were their width was even less than half a cm. He looked at each of them but couldn't tell anything from it. "I'm thinking you won't tell me anything about this so called 'opportunity'." Buddha could only shrug his shoulders while taking a lollipop and putting it in his mouth.

Kojiro looked carefully at these stones. He could take this but frankly this looked very suspicious. Although it would be rude to say that to Buddha, he would prefer to have his safety than to respect a Buddha. He could only think of one thing that began bugging him. Buddha was currently looking at the beautiful sky and simply stared at it.

Meanwhile, Kojiro was behind him. "Buddha, would you mind showing your weapon?"

"Huh. Sure why not?" Buddha then took out his weapon and transformed it. The weapon became a shield that reacted to his emotion. Kojiro nodded at this sight. This was definitely the weapon he saw at the tournament of his fight. He sighed in relief now that no one pretended to be Buddha. "Thank you Buddha." He made a small bow. He could only think of someone tricking him like Loki when he left the arena earlier than anyone.

Sasaki gave the blue stone back at Buddha and looked at the red one in his hand. "So what do I do now?" He looked back at him.

Two words were said by Buddha. "Crush it."

He turned his attention back to the stone. 'Crush it? I really don't get how this can help me.' He did as told and crushed the rock. The rock was surprisingly softer than he expected. It was much less durable than he thought as it was as hard as cardboard. Nothing happened after that. He looked at the rock and saw inside of it was a very small shard of crystal. Sasaki took out the broken rock pieces apart and the crystal was now free.

It looked like any other ruby one would see. He was about to ask Buddha a question but at this time the crystal floated. It floated in front of him. "Eat it." Buddha said without turning back. Sasaki was beginning to feel frustrated but calmed down. But couldn't Buddha just have broken the rock and give him this shard. This made Sasaki's face twitch a bit.

This man really had no worldly desires! He didn't care about anything and was too lazy to do anything. Sasaki took hold of the crystal and dropped it in his mouth. He swallowed the crystal and began feeling strange. It was like a part of him was disappearing. He looked down only to see his body being disintegrated leaving nothing.