Noidaichi?

In a big training room, a clash of metal sounded out. A man then fell to the ground and rolled but soon got his balance back up and looked in front of him. He readied his two swords and his took his own stance. This person was Sasaki Kojiro and in front of him was one if not the strongest foe in all versions of himself.

That person was a blond and tall muscular man with his face completely apathetic and devoid of emotion.

He donned an ornamental patterned golden neck choker and dark blue clothing with a golden border that covers the entire upper half of his body, revealing his abdomen and chest. Whilst around his waist was a white waistcoat with golden circular patterns,

one which split in two at the front with a single cloth going down like a loincloth. Additionally, beneath the waistcoat were a pair of baggy pants tucked into a pair of seaweed-colored boots with designs similar to those of ancient ruins in the ocean depths.

This man was Poseidon. A man that was ruthless and fearsome even among Gods. He knew that in this body that he would not stand a chance like last time. But improvement doesn't only lie in power but also in his skill.

Sasaki ran forward whilst the former threw a barrage of quick strikes with his trident. But Sasaki wasn't going to let it hit him. Every attack was blocked or dodged by him while minimizing his movement. 'I saw that! I saw that too!'

But at this moment, Poseidon stopped attacking. Muscles tightened and the grip on his trident was firmly locked. He threw an attack at blinding speed but Sasaki blocked it with both of his blades but that wasn't enough as it scratched his shoulder making his blood spill.

Sasaki made a pained face but he continued on. Poseidon then jumped in the air and made his move. [40 Day Flood!] Strikes from all around him began raining down on him. Sasaki tried to block this but he couldn't block all these fast strikes.

The God kept throwing quick strikes at him which slowly made his injuries more and more severe. Right now, his body had cuts all over it but none hit a vital spot. Sasaki breathing was ragged and his exhaustion was clear. The attack finally stopped and the God still had a face of indifference.

At this moment, Sasaki body was shaking. His consciousness was almost falling apart. He knew that he only had one strike left to throw. He threw one of the swords aside and took his stance. "Let's see how this attack can fare against a mighty God."

A purple aura coated his blade and the God took a stance for the first time. [Hiken: Tsubame Gaeshi!] 3 blades were made in an instant as they attacked him at different sides. As the three attacks were near, the God made his move.

Poseidon blocked the one above him with the tip of his trident and blocked the one on his right with the handle. Meanwhile on the left, he tried blocking it with his hand but it failed as they attack sliced through his entire arm. The strike on the right also managed to cut the handle of the trident in half and managed to cut his side a bit.

But this wasn't enough as Poseidon brought down his spear. He pushed it in full force and stabbed it in the face of Sasaki. Sasaki's eye were wide open as he spurted out blood while his vision slowly faded away.

When Sasaki opened his eyes, he was still in the room but Poseidon was nowhere to be found. Sasaki was there standing with his sword in the same position as where he struck.

No blood was on him and no wounds were made but the sweat and panting of him was still there making it evident that he was fighting. An illusion, no, an image training exercise.

His Ragnarok's counterpart ability that he developed from countless fights and training. Normally he would simply train in his mind but this time he was also training his body at the same time. It was slower than with his only mind but what he needed right now was the strength of his body.