Finale

Leonidas looked on his strike. It was like the world had stopped. This was the deciding strike. To decide who won. But looking at it a bit more, he could make out Susanoo smiling even when he was bleeding and his face was a bit of a mess. "Too late."

With that, the spear that was just about to hit Susanoo was blown away and so was he. Susanoo exerted a huge amount of wind as it engulfed his very being. It was like he was a being made of simply wind. The tornado that surrounded the arena began being attracted to this medium as it all went towards him.

Susanoo had prepared [StormBringer] simply for gathering more wind to do this. "You were just a bit too late! Although I don't hate your race, you're simply inferior to Gods who were born better!" As he finished his words, the tornado had finally been dried out as it all went towards the God. Susanoo basked in this feeling as it was like home to him.

Susanoo looked down to Leonidas who was holding his shredded arm. "Goodbye mortal. Your fight was well fought." With his final words towards his opponent, he pointed his palm towards Leonidas. [Storm's Wrath]. The wind that was gathered around him was beginning to form into different things. Ice began forming. Water was gathering. Sharp wind were flying around. And tics of lightning was flashing and flowing through the wind. These things represented what Susanoo was.

These things then flew towards Leonidas at an unimaginable speed. Leonidas couldn't do anything but stand there. But he wasn't done. With all these attacks coming from every direction one would think that they would lose. Yet Leonidas didn't falter and he fought even knowing the chances were against him. These attacks flew to him but he blocked it with his shield or strikes it with his spear.

This resembled the [40 Day Flood] from Poseidon as it launched attacks from everywhere. But these attacks were slower than that of Poseidon so they lacked the strength of it. But each of these attacks were different and some slowed him down like the ice or lightning that slowly paralyzed him. Yet even with all of that, Leonidas had yet to falter.

He clashed again and again and again with all his might. Some attacks landed on him. His right shoulder was now bloodied, his legs was filled with water and sparks of electricity and his chest had wounds that were covered in blood so it was hard to tell how many he had.

Everyone in the arena watched with their mouth opened. Some were scared and some were elated. Some covered their mouths and some were cheering Leonidas on. To be more specific, it was the 300 warriors from the Spartan army. They were the loudest and most emotional. But that didn't mean the rest of the crowd was silent.

Humanity's side screamed words of encouragement. Tears were flowing down their eyes and their words were full of emotion. This was the second time humanity as it's whole cried all together as the only other time it happened was the Death of Adam. The first human.

"Leonidas!"

"Don't give up!!"

"Beat his a*s up and send him to his dead mom!!"

The army while shouting had their spear continuously striking the ground making a rhythmic sound. They all encouraged their king. They began chanting a song of their country. A song all too familiar to every Spartan. Leonidas could not see any of them but he could still hear them shouting. Even with all the noises being made by the God and all the attacks striking him. He could still feel and hear their words.

This only further encouraged the Spartan. "I have the power of the 300 Spartan warriors before when I fought the Persians. Now... I have the power of not only them. I have the power of ALL OF HUMANITY!! I'll never lose to you!!" Leonidas pushed forward step by step and slowly gained more momentum. Projectiles flew towards him yet he blocked them. He pushed forward the entire barrage of attacks which was constantly attacking him.