Dungeon Dive

Sasaki continued walking towards the dungeon and began feeling a bit nervous. This was completely disregarding what his Goddess told him to do but he still kept going. He truly did respect her but his thoughts kept making him go back to gaining strength. And Sasaki knew that he would lose if he fought so he needed to grow stronger. Sasaki put his hand into his pocket and took out a brown paper and read what was in it.

[Name: Sasaki Kojiro

Level: 1

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Strength: H-174

Endurance: H-181

Dexterity: H-179

Agility: H-162

Magic: I-68

Magic: None

Skills: None]

This was his stats and he was not happy about it. Even a 14 year old would be stronger than him but he would have to make do with it.

Sasaki Kojiro soon arrived to the entrance of the dungeon and gulped. It was very intimidating seeing it right next to him. He could hear the busy road as many people entered and left the dungeon. He nervously stood in front of the entrance.

'You have to do this. I just have to grow stronger. Don't risk too much.' He thought. Sasaki took out his knife and took a potion to attach it on his waist for emergencies. With a deep breath, he walked in.

Sasaki saw the inside of the 1st floor. The walls are light blue colored, and the monsters that appear are Goblins or Kobolds. There is also a wide hallway on the floor known as the Beginning Road. This was the hot spot for adventurers that were Level 1 and had their status of I-H. So pretty much beginners were the ones who stayed on this floor.

Sasaki continued walking and found nothing. This was beginning to take its toll as his nervousness grew. He knew that there was 2 things that he could find in the first floor and that was goblins and kobolds. With his stats, he could theoretically go to the second to fifth floor but he had never fought before so he decided to give it a try here.

Finding nothing was beginning to get on his nerves. 'Why is there nothing here?! Did the monsters already get wiped out? Maybe I should go to the second floor.' He was preparing to go the second floor but something whisked the wind above him. He looked up and saw a bird of sorts.

It was a Jack Bird that was only in the first floor. A rare monster that looks like a rooster with fluffy yellow green feathers. Although it isn't aggressive, it is incredibly fast, and runs away if it senses any enemies. Its drop item, which was a Golden egg is guaranteed to drop, is said to be worth at least 1,000,000 valis. Which was a lot of money.

Sasaki was overjoyed as this was a rare opportunity to gain money. "How lucky can I be to find this bird?!" With this he could maybe buy some equipments to help him grow stronger! He ran towards the bird that was casually flying but even though it wasn't running away it was still much faster than him. Sasaki grabbed the two small knives in his hands and looked at the flying bird.

It was slowly gaining distance but he wasn't going to let it get away. This was the first step towards his goal. 'I should've practiced throwing knives!' He held the knives while running making it difficult for him to get a good aim at it and threw his knife. The knife spinner around and was close to the Jack Bird.

Unfortunately, he missed and now the bird was alerted. It looked behind it and found a young human male with black hair looking at it with greedy eyes. Sasaki took hold of his other knife and threw it as strong as he could. The bird who saw this tried to dodge it but this time it hit square on its wings. The bird quickly dropped a golden egg and he ran to it hoping to gain his prize.