Awakening

Sasaki stood up and began wiping off the blood of his clothes which only made it worst as it stained his clothes even more. He held his head in pain as it was hard to grasp the memories of 3 people at once. 'So I'm 3 guys in one body and all 3 of use are called Sasaki Kojiro. What are the chances. But one of us isn't even a fighter and not a swordsman as he uses knives. Can't lie and say I'm not disappointed.'

He rubbed his hair which made the blood on his hand go towards his hair which made him even more menacing.

Sasaki turned back to see the man still here not running away. He began pondering and had a look of concentration. 'I'm surprised I got a skill like that. Was never a bloodthirsty person so why did I get a skill like this? Maybe it's not even a skill. Better not get my hopes up.'

But something interrupted his thoughts. "You! You monster! What kind of monster are you?! I've never heard of a monster talking!" The man shouted at him fearfully.

Sasaki pointed at himself in confusion. "Me? A monster? You guys just tried to rob a kid's dead body and you say I'm a monster. This is just self-defence. Talk about being a hypocrite." He shook his head in disappointment.

Sasaki took his attention off the man and looked at the weapon he wielded. "A katana huh. It's like fate is trying to tell me to take it." He began walking towards the man who was as tense as one can be. His shaking was visible. He gritted his teeth and charged at Sasaki while yelling. The man slashed down at him but he easily sidestepped making the blade barely miss him.

"You're throwing too much power on that slash that leaves you vulnerable if you miss. Of course one can overcome this with techniques. Mine is the [Tsubame Gaeshi] which makes me be able to do just that." The man angrily slashed to the side but he easily ducked making the blade touch his hair.

"Well one of my [Tsubame Gaeshi], the other one lets me do something much more powerful. This is a whole lot of more confusing. I have two attacks with the same name yet have two different results and technique. I'll have to fix that later on." He began talking to himself.

This angered his opponent as he slashed once more. "Shut up you dumb monster!" But before he could make an attack, Sasaki grabbed his wrist and squeezed it. "Aarrhh!!" He screamed out in pain as his wrist was twisted making him forcefully drop his blade. Sasaki then uppercutted him in his jaw making him fall back downwards.

Sasaki walked to the sword and picked it up while caressing and observing it. "This sword is a little too small for my taste but it will do for now." He put on his stance and turned his attention back to the man. The thug who now lost his demeanour tried to run away. "Let's see if I can do this with this body."

Sasaki took his stance and moved. [Hiken: Tsubame Gaeshi!] Three purple slash appeared and cut through the man like butter. Blood was spilled as his body broke down in three pieces. "Tch! This is certainly disappointing. The second and third slash was off and lacked power and sharpness. I'll have to train a lot more. I'll keep this katana for now, think of it as payment for trying to rob me."

{Authour here: I kind of forgot to say that [Hiken: Tsubame Gaeshi!] doesn't actually use magic despite cutting through time and space. He achieves that by pure skill. So I'll keep that here not make it by using magic.}

He went towards the dead body of the middleman and took the bag that was filled with his drops. Sasaki left the dungeon and walked to his Familia. He garnered a lot of attention due to having blood all over him but it wasn't like it was against the law so nobody really tried to stop him. When he came in his familia's building, he immediately went towards his room and ignored the look on everyone's face.

Sasaki took a shower to get all the blood off and got rid of his clothes. He wore new clothes and came down to the Hephaestus's office and knocked. "Come in." A voice called out so he entered and saw Hephaestus finishing writing something into a paper and putting it at the corner of the desk. She looked at him with a bit of confusion since he appeared a bit different.