Grinding

"This isn't going to cut it." Sasaki commented. Right now he was at the dungeon and was facing off against dozens of orcs. A huge pig headed monster that can reach three meters in height. It wears old hide at the waist like a skirt and wielded a large wooden stick.

"These monsters are mindless so they don't have techniques and fluid movements. They just go off their instincts. If I want to advance my skill in the sword then it's better to find higher levelled adventurers." Sasaki Kojiro was currently at the 12th floor. Although, it had been only one day since he had talked with Hephaestus.

Surprisingly, she maintained her composure with him when he was with others but when no one was around, she was surprisingly sweet and caring to him. Sasaki asked her if she could make him a custom weapon and she accepted making it. He already told her the specifics about the weapon so she said to him that it would take some time and that he'd have to be there with her in the process.

But for now, she had to go to a party for the Gods. She invited him to come over with her but he rejected it and promised the next time that he would go with her. For now, levelling up was important. The most important thing as he wanted to get stronger but he also wanted to grow in his skill.

The fact that his skill deteriorated is something that didn't sit comfortably to Sasaki. He had 3 minds crammed into one and this is good. He knows the skill, power and techniques of 2 skillful fighters but those 2 fighters don't know how to fully utilize this body. It wasn't theirs. His muscles and his balance aren't refined like their original body.

At this time, an orc ran at him while roaring. It swung its bat at him but he slid underneath it and slashed its tendon making fall on his knee. He jumped behind it and slashed once more at its neck with his katana but his strength wasn't strong enough to decapitate it.

He used the orc's shoulder as a foothold and jumped over it and slashed its neck. The orc disappeared in a flash and a crystal dropped. "Maybe I should of gotten a better weapon before going on this floor."

Sasaki looked upwards and saw orcs all around him. There was at least 10 more of them and they were roaring at him looking for a fight. He smiled playfully at these monsters. "I heard that when one levels up that they have a chance to gain a skill or magic. Let's see what I can get."

["^_(9^ 1§{€2£¥7$}8%->4@*#'6~'...\!?04@*#'6~'...\!?0]

*Flashback:

"Hephaestus! You look really good! Why are you wearing this dress?" Sasaki was talking with Hephaestus who was in a red dress with golden earring that had red gems imbedded. "I'm going to a party. It's being held by Ganesha so I'm just going there to meet some acquaintances.

"What? You're going where?" Hephaestus sighed. "I'm going to a party for the Gods. Ganesha is a God Sasaki. You should come with me." She suggested.

"Haha. I don't think I will. That would be too boring for me. I'll go to the dungeon today and hit the higher floors."

"You can maybe meet another goddess there that will give you some attention there. I heard even Freya was coming there." Sasaki stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Why are you telling me this? Sorry but getting stronger is way more important than having fun with other familia's goddesses." He walked out of the room not noticing the helpless smile from Hephaestus.

"It's not like I'm restricting you. I'm just telling you to be free."

["^_(9^ 1§{€2£¥7$}8%->4@*#'6~'...\!?04@*#'6~'...\!?0]

A piece of metal fell on the ground and it was the katana that Sasaki was wielding. One can see sweat running down from his forehead and some scratches on his clothes. "Guess I should start with monsters and then with adventurers. Don't want to be like Gilgamesh now do I." Sasaki chuckled a bit.