Barriers of entry

Fade in to the canyon where Tucker and Shawn are seen doing squats. Washington watches them.

Tucker: Sixty! Sixty-One! Sixty-Two! Sixty-Three! Sixty-Four! Sixty-Five! Sixty-Six! Sixty-Seven! Sixty-Eight! Sixty-Nine...

Shawn: Seventy!

Shawn stops as they look at Tucker who's still on the ground.

Washington: Tucker, you can't keep stopping on Sixty-Nine.

Tucker: No! This time, my legs went out.

Washington: (sighs) Come on.

Washington grabs his arm and yanks him up.

Tucker: Ohhoh, Holy Christ! I haven't been this sore since that bachelorette party on Bourbon Street.

Shawn: Gross.

Washington: You want me to believe you banged an entire bachelorette party?

Tucker: I want you to, but really the groom just showed up and cracked three of my ribs.

Washington: That's what I thought.

Shawn: Mhm.

Tucker: Why do we have to train so much? We never had to do squats when Church was in charge.

Washington: Exactly. I'd say you two have fallen out of shape, but generally in order to fall out of something you have to be in it first.

Shawn: Ha!

Tucker: Hey, that's funny! You should try comedy Wash. Why make one person miserable, when you can work over an entire room?

Washington claps his hands together as he looked Him with a annoyed smile.

Washington: Alright! Time for sprints.

Tucker: Screw you!

Washington puts his hands down and looks at Tucker.

Washington: I want five laps around the canyon.

Tucker: Die in a fire.

Washington: Six laps, around the canyon!

Shawn: Tucker stop!

Tucker: Hey! Why isn't Caboose down here? Shouldn't you be making him do dumbbell rolls, or inverted push-ups or something?

Washington: I think he's having one of his... off days.

Tucker: Oh...

Shawn: That poor boy.

Cut to the Red base interior. Sarge walks down a ramp and speaks to Grif, Thea and Simmons

Sarge: Men! And Lady. It has come to my attention that we have been approaching this base problem from the wrong direction.

Simmons: What do you mean?

Sarge: I mean we've been approaching it from the outside. What we should have been focusing on is the interior, the layout is all wrong. Upon reflection, I realized that a man of my military expertise, requires more private quarters, a place where I can reflect on my vast victories. And contemplate, on my non-existent failures.

Grif: Is the place called denial?

Thea: Ha!

Sarge: Which is why I ordered Private Grif here to erect this new wall.

Simmons looks around for a wall

Simmons: Okay, I give up.

Grif: The sandbags.