Old friends

Thea and Tucker were currently in a room, training. Thea was teaching him hand to hand combat so he could be ready. Thea swipes his legs from under him making him fall to the ground.

Tucker: Ow!

Thea stands there and looks at him with her hands on her hips.

Thea: Your getting better.

Tucker: Really? Because it feels like I'm getting my ass kicked.

Thea: I'm sorry Tucker but if we're going into battle with a crazed manic known as boba Fett then I want us to be prepared.

Tucker: Yeah I know. I just don't get why we have to do this, we have guns and I have a sword. I can just stab him.

Thea looks at him with a 'really' look and he sighed.

Tucker: Fine. We'll keep training.

Thea sticks her hand out to him and he grabs it. She pulls him up and he noticed that her grip was stronger then before.

Tucker: W-whoa! You've gotten stronger then before. What's that about?

Thea: Oh, I asked Carolina if it was alright to train me and she agreed.

Tucker: Must be cool to be trained by a badass sister.

Thea: It was really cool. Rachel has been teaching me things on the ship before, uh.

Cut to Thea and Carolina training on the ship before it crashed. Thea was getting her butt handed to her, it wasn't easy fighting her sister that had been doing martial arts since they were kids and she was a freelancer. Thea was knocked to the ground by Rachel and she laid there to catch her breathe.

Carolina: Your improving. That's good.

Thea: That's, great to hear. I am envious of your strength sis. I can never be that strong.

Carolina: I got strong by training hard, pushing myself to my limits. You'll be strong too Thea, you just got keep training.

Thea: I know.

Carolina sticks her hand out to her and she grabs it, she pulls Thea up and gets back into position.

Carolina: Ready?

Thea: Yep.

Thea and Carolina start training. Thea managed to move her but before Thea could deliver the final blow, Carolina moved and Thea's hand hit the wall, breaking it. Thea got her hand out of it and looks at Carolina sheepishly.

Thea: You don't think that belonged to anything important, right?

Suddenly the sirens and alarms blared and the ship crashed.

Back in the present Thea looked Tucker nervously.

Thea: Crashed and killed everyone.

Tucker: Whatever. You know, you've actually taken Carolina and Church leaving really well.

Thea: Well, she and Church just copied what my mother always did. Leave without saying goodbye and I'm proud of her.

Tucker: Man your family's weird.

Thea: At least we don't have an alien for a child.

Tucker: Very funny.

Before Thea and Tucker could get back to training a new republic solider comes running in.

New Republic soldier: Uh Sir, ma'am! Grif is eating in the mess hall again!

Thea: (Groans) this guy. What is it? The second or third time this has happened?