+1 follower

Pan across the floor of the Red base. Cut to Tucker and Shawn watching Simmons working on a console. Wash walks up.

Washington: What is all this?

Simmons: It's the future.

Tucker looks at Wash.

Tucker: Where the hell have you been?

Wash looks back at him.

Washington: I've been doing everything I can to keep us alive.

Tucker: Oh really? Then where were you when Freckles tried to kill me for calling his tiny hat stupid!?

Washington: I thought you didn't need me protecting you, Tucker.

Shawn: Apparently he does.

Simmons looks at them annoyed.

Simmons: Hey, guys. I'm trying to revolutionize the world of inter-canyon communication. So if you could keep it down that'd be great!

Washington: What is he talking about?

Simmons: I'm talking about... the internet!

Simmons stands up and reveals the new "Simmons" search engine.

Computer: Welcome!

Tucker looks at it shocked and looked at them.

Tucker: Oh my god! Everybody leave! Everybody leave right now! There's something I've gotta do.

Shawn: Gross.

Washington: The internet?

Tucker: Seriously. You're gonna see some shit if you don't leave.

Simmons: Well, it's not really the internet. The only two points of communication are Red and Blue base.

Tucker: (disappointed) Why would you lie to us like that?

Tissues and Vaseline are seen in the background behind Tucker. Shawn looks at it and then at Tucker.

Shawn: You are a disgusting excuse of a human being.

Washington: You put one of these at Red base too?

Simmons: Yeah. I had to sneak past Freckles but it was totally worth it.

Washington: Why?

Simmons: Behold!

Simmons types on the panel to reveal the "Basebook" homepage.

Washington: Basebook?

Shawn: The hell.

Simmons: Yeah. It's a site that lets you post pictures, videos and even text posts so that your friends always know what you're up to. It's revolutionary!

Washington: Revolutionary? The first social media sites were created hundreds of years ago.

Tucker: And there are no friends in this canyon. Only forced acquaintances.

Shawn: For the past hour you've been making a Facebook knockoff? Glad to know you using your time productively.

Simmons: Yeah, but those old sites just turned into amogarations of attention whores. Nothing but teenagers who wanted to prove they were cool and old people who wanted to prove they were still relevant.

Shawn: Then what the hell does that make you?

Tucker: So what's the point of Basebook?

Simmons: Oh, y'know. Just wanna keep in touch with my friends on the Red team while I'm your prisoner. Can't let them forget about Ol' Simmons! Ha ha he, huh ha ha he, (crying)