Reconciliation

Inside Red base, Doc and Donut are both seen standing in front of a computer screen.

Donut: Pretty neat huh?

Donut and Doc look at the computer screen, displaying a picture of them at Valhalla. Doc looks at Donut.

Doc: So who uses this?

Donut: Mainly just Simmons and Caboose.

Donut looks at the screen

Donut: Oh wait! looks like Sarge has a profile now... LIKE!

Doc: And you just... talk about yourself?

Donut: You can post pictures and stuff too, I've been downloading this picture of Freckles for a while!

Screen displays a picture of freckles wearing the sombrero downloading at 15%. The download bar turns to 16%.

Doc: How long has that been going for?

Donut: Uh, just a few hours.

Doc: You spent hours of our limited energy just downloading a single picture?

Donut: It is a very high quality picture.

The download bar turns from 16% to 17%. Doc stares at him for awhile.

Doc: ... Well you can't argue with that! So is this all you did while we were out last night?

Donut: Nope! I've been cleaning the base top to bottom, it was the least I can do to make it more presentable, I did the dishes, swept the sand off the floor...

Doc: Wow, did you clean Grif's room?

Donut looks at him confused.

Donut: Grif has a room?

Doc: Well he, and Simmons share that side of the base, but Grif's stuff overflowed onto the roof.

Doc says pointing to the other side of the base.

Donut: Ooh! Let me take a peek!

Donut runs offscreen to Grif's room. Doc looks at the screen seeing something.

Doc: Oh my god! If this post gets over ten thousand likes, Basebook will pay for a rescue team to save us!

Donut: (offscreen screaming)

Doc looks up to where Donut is with a giddy smile.

Doc: I know, it's too good to be true!

Donut runs out of the base. Cut to Grif and Thea outside the base throwing their teleportation cubes.

Donut: [huffily] Dexter Grif!

Grif looks at him.

Grif: Huh?

Donut: I can't stand living in this base the way you've been treating it! The layout is all wrong, the color palette is atrocious, and the garden doesn't even have flowers in it, just vegetables. Also, I think someone's trying to plant candy corn in some point!

Grif clears his throat and looks at him awkwardly.

Grif: Hmm, I, uh, wonder who did that?

Thea: I told you that won't work a thousand times!

Grif: Well then maybe they shouldn't call it corn!

Doc exits the base and joins Donut, Thea and Grif.

Doc: How's the testing going?

Grif: Well Doc, after countless experiments, I've determined the teleportation cubes are still freaking awesome! All other data has been inconclusive.