Chapter 1: Normal life

This story contains ; blood, swearing, slight abuse (?), deaths [please be advised]

No POV , Look up ^

7:59 AM

8:00 AM

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Zak groaned at the sudden noise as he put his hand on his phone to stop the ruckus it was making.

"Hey sweetie! Breakfast is ready!" He heard is mom exclaim, he let out one last groan before he rolled himself off his bed and onto the cold wooden floor.

'I don't want to get up, I don't want to see them,' he thought to himself thinking about his old 'friends'.

He dragged himself up and did his usual morning schedule before going outside and sitting at the dinner table. He stuffed the toast into his mouth and started to chew it.

"So how's today's breakfast?" His mom asked pulling out a chair and seating herself inside.

"It's nice, but so is all of the food you make," he said, well somewhat said since he had toast in his mouth and so a majority of what he said was muffled.

"Where's dad?" He asked swallowing the toast in his mouth.

"He's already at work, he has a important meeting today remember?"

Zak nodded, stuffing the second toast into his mouth.

His mom took out her watch and checked the time, "it's 8:45," she said, putting down her watch on the table and sending him a playful look.

Zak's eyes widened and he got out of his seat, sped to his room and grabbed his backpack before running back out and out of his house.

He rushed through the streets and areas, pushing through people in his way (despite hearing some people voice their complaints about his rudeness).

Once he had arrived at the front of the school he took a slight break from running then continued his run into the school. Zak rushed through the halls, avoiding some people along the way and once he had gotten to his class he put his hand on the handle and turned it to enter the classroom.

"You're late again Mr. Zak," his teacher said as they seated themselves into their chair, glaring at him as he awkwardly chuckles and avoided their gaze.

"Sorry Mx. Lee." Zak apologized and sat into his chair, keeping his head down to avoid the burning eyes of his fellow peers.

He gently tapped his desk, waiting for the class to be over and as soon as he heard the bell ring he picked up his backpack and rushed outside of the class, on his way to his next class.

Timeskip; After school.

Zak began his walk home until he felt a hand on his shoulder, he started to feel his right shoulder burn and began to feel his legs getting frozen, scowling knowing who was the cause of it.

He looked down and muttered something inaudible under his breath before looking up to face familiar red glowing eyes.

"Zak," the boy snickered.

"Owen." Zak murmured under his breath, "dammit, I thought I wouldn't have to see these fuckheads today," he thought to himself and sucked his breath as he heard the low chuckle of the redhead.

"How does your shoulder feel?" Asked Owen, his face turned into a pathetic pout and he laughed as Zak stuck there with a fiery red intensity of his own.

"Fuck off." Zak exclaimed, firmly taking the fiery boys hand off his shoulder.

Owen rolled his eyes, "You're still a useless and powerless boy with no purpose," he said as he turned his head and headed the opposite direction, his laughter echoing in Zak's head.