Chapter 12: Kidnapped

Zak POV, look up^

Ah shit...it's so bright...

I looked up to see the morning sun shine on me which was a bit annoying to be honest, but at the same time I felt warm and cozy for some reason.

I looked down to see a sleeping Darryl in my arms. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Oh shit I feel warm as fuck-! Why am I cursing so much all of a sudden?

Don't panic. Don't panic. Don't panic. Don't panic. Don't panic-

"Awh- Zak-?" Darryl tiredly started but noticed our...position.

"Ah-! I'm so so so so so sorry!" He exclaimed immediately jumping out of my arms his face very red.

"It's okay" I said getting up and started to stretch.

When did I become so gay for him? Wait, when was I ever gay in the first place? Why do sexuality's have to be so confusing...

We both stared at each other in an awkward silence, both of our faces were really red. Why did we have to be so awkward with each other sometimes?

"I'm just going to change" Darryl said while taking some clothes, he went into the washroom while mumbling some inaudible words on the way there.

I sighed once he was out of sight and probably unable to to hear me, this is beyond awkward, can't we just have one conversation where we aren't so awkward?

When did I even have so many questions about our relationship? We're just friends right? Errr I need to stop asking questions.

I quickly changed when Darryl came out, he was wearing a bit of a oversized black hoodie that said 'hardcore' and he also wore some jeans.

"Does this look bad on me?" He asked and honestly I was probably very red since all of a sudden my face felt hot as fuck.

It's definitely not helping that this guy is making me question my sexuality but he did look pretty cute to be honest.

"W-well you look very nice" I stuttered out. Why the fuck am I stuttering now?! Pull yourself together Zak! 

"Ah-thank you!" He said blushing a bit.

"Ill just go to get breakfast, you wanna come?" Darryl asked opening our new bedroom door while I just shook my head.

"Nah I'm good" I said while he just nodded and went out the door.

Once he left and was far down the hall I groaned, I really need to figure this out.

This is probably fairly stupid, me questioning my sexuality, though I've never really been attracted to girls so I could be gay...er I wish this could get less confusing!

Either way I do really like Darryl and I keep on feeling warm around him so maybe, just maybe, I might just have a small crush on him...

Darryl POV

That was so embarrassing! How did we even end up in that position if we were facing opposite directions and we weren't even close to each other?

I walked down the long halls of the castle which got me pretty tired for some reason, I should've asked someone for a map...

I continued to search the long halls until I heard an alarm go off, weird.

Soon guards pushed me aside, hurrying upstairs, was this a normal thing that usually happens everyday?

"Uh-sir!" I exclaim grabbing onto a guard trying to rush past me, "what's going on? Why is everyone running?"

"Room 914 has been attacked, we must go up to see what had happened!" The guard exclaimed and started to run with the other guards.

Might as well follow them, I'm not really sure where I am anyway and I'm probably not near the cafeteria.

I ran with the hurrying guards trying not to get trampled over by them due to how tall they were.

It took me about 10 minutes to arrive at room 914 since people trampled me over and I could barely keep up with their speed level.

I looked inside the room, wasn't this the room me and Zak were sharing? 

Then it hit me, Zak was no where to be found, what happened? Is he okay? Is he even alive right now?

"Zak? Zak?! ZAK?!"

??? POV (I'm sorry for the many POV changes)

"Can you please shut up!" I exclaimed.

I looked behind me to look at our newest prisoner. He was the boy I knocked out before in the judgmental room, was it Zak? Or was it Zap? Or maybe Zam? Oh whatever, it doesn't matter anyway.

The boy was an...interesting character, he was quite loud actually and definitely didn't know when to shut up.

He squirmed a lot trying to break through the thick rope tied around him, I had put tape on his mouth to shut him up but even then he didn't really shut up. He kept on making weird noises that were very annoying.

"Sir, are you sure we can't just kill him right here and now?" My co-worker asked probably getting just as annoyed as I was but I shook my head.

"The queen wants him actually alive you idiot! We can't bring his flesh and bones to her or it would be sudden death to us!" I retorted and cleared my throat.

After living with her for 500 years (more like serving her anyway) I have learned the consequences of if I failed, she had threatened me many times that I almost had it fully memorized, oh how I wish I didn't have to work for her anymore but I didn't really have a choice didn't I?

My co-worker sighed in response and nodded in agreement, they had been working for her for only 350 years so they didn't fully memorize the usual consequences but they probably hated this place as much as I did, that's what made us decent partners for things.

We had finally arrived at the castle, the gates fairly blocking it for protection but me and my co-worker easily slipped through with our prisoner who continued to squirm like there was no tomorrow.

It was a bit of a long walk to get to the main room but we finally made it there. The door slung open, granting me access inside.

My co-worker patiently waited outside for me to finish, I have been the queens servant the longest so I was the most trust worthy to go inside to talk and receive orders.

"You're majesty, I have gotten him"

Note: your much better than you think💞

Hey peeps currently almost 12:00 AM when I'm writing this but whatever-

Hope you enjoyed this chapter though! I'm not that proud of this one to be honest but at least it's something (in my opinion it is terribly written)

Bye for this chapter and stay safe/healthy!

DRINK AND EAT INSTEAD OF READING THIS SHIT LIKE COME ON-