Chapter 20: Dream XD

3RD POV

Dream XD.

"What the fuck," Zak muttered, 'I mean seriously..the big epic boss is seriously based off of an emoticon? How lame" Zak thought to himself as Darryl looked at him, was this the end of them?

Dream XD sighed at them, frowning at the two "clearly you two have never been introduced to Celestial history..you don't seem to show any respect to a middle ranked god." His voice was flat but his tone displayed playfulness, Zak and Darryl took a step behind them.

Plop. 

With every step they took it felt as if they were walking on water, they could see their reflections of themselves but something seemed a bit..off about it. It was as if eyes were watching them..

A sly smile replaced his frown as he lifted his hands, a dark green gas surrounded them until all around them was green gas.

"I'll show you everything." Dream XD said, the gas slowly forming into people. People roaming around a city, going around as they pleased. All of a sudden a image of seven tall people appeared, all remained faceless.

"Those are the seven high ranked gods. They were the creators of everything. Briar lied to you all, they didn't create any of this. They did, they created the universes whole existence! The whole universe only existed for their entertainment! You were all our little puppets before they came and ruined everything!" Dream XD explained, anger clearly lingering in his voice as he spoke.

"..What are you then?" Zak asked, pulling Darryl closer to him, "you..you said you are a middle ranked god but there are high gods too so..what's the point of you?" 

The god thought for a moment before quietly laughing to himself, "i'm their little helper, they said Í̶͙̟͍̞̼̭̥͔̀̍̏͂̎̓̋̕͜͜ ̶̢̨̖̙͉͕̽̓̅̏̔̔͑͠ć̷̦͈̭̥̫̯͉̉͗͗͘o̸̡̖̟͖͉̦̦̳̦͙͛ṷ̶̬͓͉̈̈́̔͐̊͂́̐̔͝ļ̷̱̻̘̮̉̀̓̅̂͘͝ḑ̶̛͓̯̰̟͈͙̗̹̈͆̋͒̀̊͝͠͠ ̴̛͉̬͔̲͉̱̪͚̙̽̍́͒̏̈́͘b̵̮̪͎̪̔e̴̺̝͐̿̔̈́̇̀̀͋͗̇ ̸̨͚͈͍̟̫̊f̷̻͖̦̥̭͔̹̒́̔͑͆͗r̶̼̿̐͐̍͌̏͑̉e̷̡̛̛̬̜̪̘͖̽̎͆̃͠͠e̶̲̘͓̗͓̎̽͒̐̋̎̅̂̿̈́ ̸̝̻͗̍ͅw̴̛̩̟̭͔͔̌͊̎̅̈́̅͝i̶̫̤͚̯͕̾̓͋̅̉t̷̺͙̜͓͉̳̆͗̅͒̏͝͠h̸̛̫͇̲̔̉̃͂͗̌͂̉̕ ̶͔̫̲̜̥̲͕̱͉̣̈̌̋̑̒̋G̷̡̱͙̹̥̱̩̓̋̃̄͂̽͑͋̅̑ͅe̸̹̠̤̩͙͆o̵͖̝͈̝̤̼̓͗̕ͅr̸̛̖̻̤̗̃͑̊̓̓g̶̛͕͔͔͓̟̣̃̂̿̉͌̒̔ể̴̙̫̱̘̑̈́͝ ̶̠̯̫̥̯̀͌̿͋̓̍̕a̷̧̪̖͇̽̈́n̶̟̬̫͔̜̽̿̆͗͜d̴̺̪̱̦̜͙͊̀͐̔̒̃ͅ ̴̢͈̯͕̋͛̽̈́̃̈́͜S̴̤̠̯̳̖̉͂͂ͅͅa̵̧̲̪͍̪͌̿̀̂͂p̵͍͎̖͎̜̩͇̪͈̜͌́͛͛̓͗ň̶̛͍̬̤͓̬̗̯͈͕͓̈̓ǎ̴̡͎̫̥̱̪̼̘̝̟̋͛̒̏̓̔͊̚͘p̶̨̡͙̖̯̀͂͐̂̈́̉̈́̌͊͝-" Dream XD paused for a moment.

He turned pale, his wings lowered and his head twitched from side to side. It was as if it was a robot malfunctioning.

Zak and Darryl watched as all around them the gas started to evaporate, slowly spelling out words that they could barely understand.

P̶̤͖̼͎̝͚̟̭̂̇l̴̛̪̯̤̩̳̠̤͙͐̒̈́́̍̊͊͗͘ḗ̸̬̟̗̹̠̞̞a̷̪͒̈́̃̂͐͊̓̅͆͝s̴̼͎̩̬̥̞͊̒́͐e̴̫̙̬͑̑̈̊̑̕͘ ̶̛̬̟͕̺̄̑̄͛̿͛̇͝͝h̷̡̲̪̙̲̻͖͇̿͐͑̎͊̐ẹ̶̗̭͚̝̦̰̓̈́̿̆̚̕l̴̡̛͈̖̪͉̲̒̊̌̊̊͠p̴̦͋͊̀ ̴̛̟͚̑̃́̅̏͠͠m̷̘̫̱̽e̷̟͆̿.̴̠̥̀͋̅̈́͂͠

T̸̡̢̪̗̻̦̣̥̕ͅh̵̡̢̲̝͍̯̋͌̓ͅͅë̷̡̦̲̱͙̩́͋͆̐́̋̌̓̂̕ý̴̺̪͛͂'̸̨̧̦̖̬͈̖̠͍̎̓͊̔͒̐ŗ̸̜̜͉̤̞͔͓̋͘̕ę̴̛̟͔̰͌̄̎̔̓̾͊ ̴̧̮̞͑͊̋ĉ̶͈̲̻͉̱̠̤o̴̺͗̐̐̔̆́̏̌͠͝ń̴̻̹̭͒̿̎̌̀̈́̚͠ţ̶͇̖͕̤̺̔͐̓ŗ̶͔͎͖͉̤̮̈̈́͋̌ǫ̴͓̼̭͎̲̭̹͎̬͗͂̿̓̏̚ļ̴̨̭͓̱̤͉̄̇̃̄l̴͖͍̏̀̉̒̐i̸̡̦̘̞̥̤͚̭͓̅͛̓͋͊ͅn̴̼̤̥͚̻͎͍̬̿̐̅̑̿̍̌̚͜g̶͓͉̜̲̬̈́̃͋̄̓ ̸̘̰̼͓̈́m̷͙̄ẽ̶̘̼̑͛̀̊̿̂́̚.̶̢̺̰͓̘̹͕̄̈́́̕ ̴̲͈̯͎̩̓̊͂́̓̀̃̅̕͠Ỉ̷̡̜̤̼̈̃ ̵̱̖̤͔͗̎̾͠w̶̢̥̬̜̩̟͔͊̃̌͑͌͊̏̆̊́ͅa̷̹̩̗̥̟͆͘͝ͅn̸̝̿t̴̨̟̹̱̣̾̑̓͐̀ ̷̧͕͔̙̘̂̋͆͑̂t̵̡̝͖͈̩͎́o̷̫̲̫̅̅͑͒̿͑̅ ̸̡̛̤̣̥̥͉͈͎̊ͅb̶̯̭͉̺͂͑̉͌͝e̸͕̊͋ ̵͕̜͎̬̤̾͆̕͝ͅͅf̵̪͕͓͎̜̰̈́̅̾̎̇̾r̶͉̰͉̘͇͊͗͐͋̔̃̐̀̓̚e̸͔͚̪̝͖̿̈́̐͌̋̚ͅe̴̡̼͎̖̰̬͍̣͗ͅ.̷̲̩̼͑̂̈́͝