Chapter 4: Hospital

3rd POV ; LOVE YOURSELF BITCHES <3

Zak's eyes slowly opened. His body felt weaker, much weaker than the time he got shot with an arrow and he wanted go to back to sleep as everything around him felt like it was spinning.

'What the hell happened?' he thought.

 He never felt like this before, all tired and sensitive to the noises and lights around him. He didn't really like it though.

His mind felt hazed, he couldn't remember anything before Darryl-

"Darryl!" Zak exclaimed, immediately dragging himself out of bed and running to god knows where the door was as everything around him was still blurred.

He had only known the other boy for a day yet he had this feeling that he had to protect him no matter what.

"Sir, please stay in bed. Your body is still resting," said a blonde haired nurse.

She gently grabbed Zak's arm and lay him back into the hospital bed.

"But-" Zak began but the nurse cut him off, "You're wondering where you're friend Darryl is, aren't you?" She softly said and smiled, "don't worry he's just fine, he's resting as well."

Zak was about to protest but decided to rest instead and process everything that happened before since his brain felt totally cooked and unable to work properly.

'Agh..why can't I remember anything? I swear there's something..wait a damn minute!' he looked around and saw his bag of belongings near the bed, "Miss, can you hand over my bag?"

The nurse looked at him and nodded, she picked it up and put it on his bed.

He quickly grabbed it and rummaged through his bag and stopped as soon as his eyes saw ten big letters, Celestials. He took out the book and began to read;

Whenever Celestials use their magic, their eyes start glowing and turn a certain colour, most consisting of white, blue, black, red, and purple. Also when they use their magic their birth marks usually appear, Celestials can disguise themselves as normal humans though so that's why it's even harder to find one.

Zak's eyes widened, everything just made sense.

"Darryl's a Celestial!" Zak exclaimed, quickly putting his hands on his mouth once he realized he just blurted confidential shit out.

The nurses and some other people who were in the room looked at him, confused and slightly concerned faces.

Zak awkwardly waved and went back to flipping through more pages of the book.

He continued to flip through pages but stopped at the chapter labeled Famous Celestials.

He looked at the many famous Celestials that featured a small photo of them but stopped at a page labeled Badboyhalo.

It sounded familiar, a bit too familiar. 

Intrigued by the feeling of the familiar name he read the description.

Badboy Halo

       Badboyhalo is a butler demon who served for the royal family of the original Celestials, he is over one thousand years old and has a son [birth name; Sapnap]. Badboyhalo had the power of telekinesis so he's able to lift things without any sort of physical contact. He was engaged to the son of the soon to be crowned king, Skeppy. Unfortunately before their marriage the war had started between Celeste and Celestal so it was cancelled, Celestal's son Skeppy was sent to earth for his safety while Badboyhalo hid somewhere with his son Sapnap. After the war had been declared finished he was sent to Earth to find his fiancé but to this day he hasn't made it back, nor has his fiancé  Skeppy. Celestal sent many people to search for the two fiancées but they were never found even to this day.

Zak was stunned with surprised, Celestal had a son? Darryl was married?

That made him annoyed.

He flipped to the pages and landed on the page labeled Skeppy.

Skeppy

      Skeppy was the prince and son of Celestal, he is about one thousand years old and was engaged to the demon butler named Badboyhalo. He can control diamonds and if he really wanted, he can turn into one himself but it would take a lot of his energy. When the war came it destroyed almost the entire city making the royal family sending Skeppy to earth so he can be safe. Nobody knows what happened to him, people went searching everywhere but couldn't find anything. Soon everyone lost hope and he was presumed dead.

Zak stared at the page for a moment before he groaned in annoyance, it was all a bit too much to process in one day.

"Um sir?" He heard a voice call.

Zak almost threw the book aside but realized it was just the nurse, "I wanted to give you some soup for well your head," she said.

Zak nodded and took the soup, it smelled...interesting.

He drank all of it and placed it on the nearest table he could find.

He sighed.

"From the looks of it this is all gonna be pretty fucking complicated!"

"Oh don't worry, it sure will."

Huh?

Zak immediately jumped up and turned around, there two dull black eyes stared back at him.

"Hi there, I'm Clarissa! Let's play a game," said the girl in front of him as she giggled, why was she giggling?

The girl had brown hair and a black mask pulled to the side of her head. She had demon horns and wings, she was wearing a black sweater and a even darker black scarf tied neatly around her neck.

She giggled and swiftly brought out a knife, "I hope you can handle blood loss, this is going to be fun!" she tackled Zak onto the ground as he struggled against her, as soon as he got her off him he immediately stood up and ran for the door.

He could hear the girl's knives being thrown in his direction, luckily for him she didn't seem to have good aim.

Unfortunately for Zak though his body was really weak still and that just slowed him down by a shit ton.

He watched as one of the knives successfully grazed him on the cheek, this time it was more painful than the time he was hit with an arrow.

He kept on running but soon he had to stop because his body couldn't take it anymore, his legs yearned for rest.

"Stopping so soon? Come on, I thought humans were better then this!" She cackled.

He felt her running up to him, fear struck his whole body when all of a sudden it all made sense again.

He faced the assassin girl and started to create diamonds around him, once there were about ten shards of diamonds he shot them all at her. It hit her all over including a necklace that was barely showing from underneath her scarf.

"Agh!" The girl cried, her scream rang out and echoed across the room as she fell to her knees.

She then closed her eyes and completely passed out. Her horns and wings disappearing as she seemed to have gone into a deep sleep.

Zak felt himself coming back to his senses, he felt like complete crap.

 He dragged himself over to the hospital bed and lay down, placing a hand on his forehead and groaning in pain.

'This is going to be a long year.'

💌-𝙼𝚆𝙰𝙷

Ayo finally done! I'm sorry if the battle scene wasn't really well made but I tried-

I'll try and get better since there are probably more upcoming battle scenes, also if anyone wants I'll start adding trigger warnings for blood or mention of it just in case it's triggering for some reason :)

(Edit: I changed the title since it didn't go as planned lmao)

🎊-drink and eat a snack

Edited

I finally edited the part where everyone gets so confused

-Tae