Chapter 15: Do I like him?

—AUTHORS NOTE

fruity chapter to make up for the fact I have not made such a fruity chapter  or them realizing feelings (definitely don't have the confession planned out  already *wink wink*)

————————

TW: BLOOD

—ZAK POV

I sat on a nearby log and yawned, how was such a big castle so hard to detect among several trees that are like ten times smaller than that big castle?

'I wonder, what is Darryl doing right now since I'm not with him...? Er why am I even thinking about this! I should be thinking about how to find that stupid castle!' Was I thinking too hard about Darryl? It's had only been like three days and I already miss him?

It bothered me how much I missed him, all I could think about it what he was doing or how he was. Why am like this? I never questioned my relationship with someone until now and it felt so strange. Do I like him more than in a friend way?

My insides felt hot as fuck thinking about it which was a real pain in the ass, first I'm questioning my sexuality and second I'm questioning if I like my own best friend who I just might have married in the past!

Wait shit-! I never even considered the fact that me and him were married in the past! There are many reasons why I hate past lives sometimes! I sighed and put my head in my hands, I have no idea what the hell to do in a situation like this.

In the past two weeks I learned that im a celestial, I'm gay, and I like my best friend who I literally married in the past. What the fuck.

It took a moment before I lay down in the grass and stared at the clouds that moved bit by bit. It made me tired just thinking of it and I stood up, wobbled a bit since I was really tired now. I stretched until I felt something behind me.

A cold hand touched my shoulder and gripped to it as I turned to look  at my kidnapped. "No need to get so harsh..." the voice echoed as I stepped back from the person before me. They wore a hoodie that covered their face and a robe that reached the ground. Dark purple eyes pierced from the hooded figure and a small smile from beneath was barely there it seemed.

"Hello Skeppy...I suppose we meet again..." the voice said, it's voice was low and deep that it sent small shivers down my spine. It gripped tighter and I felt my shoulder burn just as it touched a bit of my skin. I slapped its hand away and backed off, I felt dizzy but it wasn't much I hope.

"Fuck off! I don't know you and you don't know me!" I yelled and gripped my hands into fists. "Heh...funny one...you know, you've changed..." it said and smiled, it laughed while I stood and trembled. Shit was this thing terrifying.

"I missed fighting with you...Let's have some fun..." it cackled and sent a orb of black energy at me as I deflected it with a diamond. I grinned at the sound of a fight, well against this thing I'm not too happy about.

I felt myself lift up into the air and charged at it, my arm wrapped around with diamonds.  It smiled and caught my fist, "heh...just as weak..." it snickered under its breath and threw me into a tree. I felt a splitting pain in my back but stood up anyway, wiping the dripping blood from my knuckles and lip.

"Shut up!" I yelled as I felt a sudden strength in my body, I summoned multiple diamonds everywhere and snickered as I looked to see a bit of fear. "Let's see about that huh?" I laughed and shot all the diamonds at it and summoned a diamond sword. I attacked it and hit its stomach, blood dripped from the stomach and it grimaced at my sudden attack.

"Stupid child..." it muttered under its breath and desperately grabbed onto my shoulder, it threw me into the air and summoned a bunch of purple glowing chains that wrapped around my body. I struggled through it but broke through swung my sword at it neck. Blood dripped from there as it weakly held its posture, holding its stomach and its neck.

It felt to the ground as even more blood dripped from its neck and stomach. "Y-you'll pay for this..." it said as I sighed. I swung the sword in one short swing and stabbed it right through the heart. "Aghhh!" It groaned and lay on the floor, it's hands were clenched into fists as it seemed to get paler.

"Z-Zak...there is so much more you don't know of..." It weakly laughed as I clenched my sword tighter, "he is out there...you won't stand a chance...my master will show no mercy...C-Celeste...-" it coughed and manically laughed as it tried to continue. "She is...nothing..-" it began but stopped in the middle of its sentence.

It's hands unclenched from fists and if looked more relaxed, it's skin turned paler and it lay there, a smile still on its face. "Shit..." I mumbled and watched as a stream of black magic got released from the corpse. There is something out there other then Celeste...much more dangerous and powerful. I clenched my hands into fist and scowled at the thought of it.

I clenched my head and felt myself drop to the ground, shit the dizziness...I felt dizzy, everything around me blurred and all sounds became fainter until I heard nothing. What the hell was happening? Why was everything going wrong?? 

"I see...you found my secret...don't worry...Celeste will end you..."

AUTHORS NOTE—

holy shit, this was probably a lot to take in 🤦‍♀️

anyway I'm sorry this is short than usual by 58 words um I got lazy I guess-

I'm bringing in more lore so enjoy this shit!

sorry about this terrible fight scene, I tried 💃

hopefully this won't be too long when I update next! 

cya people!

-tae