Chapter 18: This Place About To Blow

TW: violence, blood, fire

ZAK POV

I sighed and looked at them, "nice to meet you Zen, i'm Zak!" I exclaimed, this was about to get bloody.

They lunged at me, they had their hand in a fist and immediately punched at me. Their hand grew almost the size of my chest and grabbed me by the ankle as I created a diamond dagger.

Their hand tightened around my waist, the people behind them started to pull out needles and lunged towards me before all of a sudden they started to float. They glowed a bright yellow before they all started to squish together, faint sounds of bones crushing could be heard as they all floated in the air, limp.

"You take care of Zen! I'll take care of everything else!" Darryl yelled as I glanced over to him. His eyes were purely white and his hair and skin faded into blackness as horns and a tail grew along with it. His teeth grew sharper and his nails became sharper as he changed.

"Darryl?!" I exclaimed, my cheeks felt hot and if I was being honest, he looked really cool, hot even. Darryl gave me a small side smile and nodded before completely crushing the doctors limp bodies onto the ground, blood exploded everywhere.

Woah.

I watched for a second before stabbing the diamond dagger on their hand which immediately released me as I dropped to the ground. I smiled at this, they angrily smiled back and lunged at me as I attempted to dodge their flailing arms.

This continued to go on and on, I felt my energy lacking as my dodges began to seem more sloppy. My breath was getting heavier and I could barely think properly. How was I supposed to defeat this guy at this rate?

I looked at them as they smiled, they knew I was lacking energy and I probably couldn't do this for any longer, this meant I had to defeat them all in one go.

I put my hands onto the ground and focused all my energy into it, crystals grew from the ground as the ground below slowly started to turn to diamond. Diamond walls circled around us as more and more diamonds appeared.

Zen looked around in a panic before right there a diamond pierced through their stomach, leaving them limp and impaled. Zen lay there as the diamond impaled their stomach, blood dripped from their mouth and stomach.

The diamond was covered with blood as I stood there,  woah.

I slowly got rid of the diamond shield and stumbled over to Darryl, I could barely keep my shit together but I knew I had to let him know.

"Darryl...!" I exclaimed as he hurried over to me, by now the only thing left of his demon form was his tail and horns. "Zak are you okay?!" He asked as he dragged me over to a stone, laying my down and letting myself rest.

"I...love you too..." I said and slightly smiled. He looked at me, shocked but clearly happy too, his tail swung back and forth clearly showing his excitement.

Darryl placed his hand on mine, "you're going to be okay.." He said and lay next to me. "Everything is going to be okay."

We both closed our eyes for a moment before Darryl stood up and yanked me up. He put my arm on his shoulder and helped me walk through the forest. We continued to trudge along the forest before a faint smell of smoke filled both our noses.

"Do you smell that..?" I asked as he nodded, his face scrunched up as we slowly walked toward it, the smell getting stronger by every step we took.

"I think we're almost-" he began but paused in shock. I looked up and felt myself subconsciously gipping his shoulder tighter as we looked at the sight in front of us.

There, burning in front of our eyes was the castle. Its walls crumbled to the ground as well as its flags which were all torn apart. Panicked villagers and guards rushed to gather people away from the commotion.

"What the fuck..." I mumbled, not even getting a language from Darryl as he was just as stunned as I was. We both stood there before we heard a broken scream coming from the throne room which put everyone to a halt, gazing up at the throne rooms balcony.

Celeste slowly emerged from the throne room and onto the balcony, she smirked at the panicked people and pulled something from behind her as everyone looked in horror.

There, in her hand was the kings head, her own brother.

She smiled and wickedly laughed as another figure emerged from the throne room, hair messed up with dark vines tightened around the body.

"...Him?"

There stood the guy who had helped me except it wasn't him, his eyes showed no emotion and they had no life whatsoever. His skin was pale and he was wearing armour instead of the original white shirt and black pants he was wearing beforehand.

"Do you know him?" Darryl asked as I slowly nodded, "he helped me escape her.." I mumbled, he risked his life for me.

We both stood there in horror before her piercing eyes looked at us, she smirked and laughed as we both looked at eachother, slowly preparing for what she was about to do.

"Well if it isn't the long lost prince and his fiancé," she said and smiled as she tossed the kings head to the side as if it was nothing but a worn out toy. 

Chains casted by dark magic appeared and seized me and and Darryl, making us unable to move. "How about this line of kings and queens end now," she smiled before sending a huge orb of dark magic towards us.

I closed my eyes before I heard glass shattering, I opened them and saw a puff of brown and white hair, a green shield was casted in front of us, blocking the orb of dark magic.

"What the?!" Celeste screeched as she continuously sent orbs of dark magic towards them, constant sounds of glass shattering were heard as it continued to hit the shield.

"Puffy?!" Darryl exclaimed and immediately ran over to hug the person who was protecting us from the horrid orbs of magic. "Hey Darryl!" the female exclaimed and hugged back.

I felt myself frowning at this, was this jealousy or something?

"You two go! Go to George the mushroom protector guy of the past! He'll tell you what to do!" She exclaimed as she made a small opening in the shield for us to escape through.

We ran through, Darryl giving one last glance at Puffy before we ran off into the woods.

Mission:

1. find mushroom head George guy who protects the past and shit, 2. save the world.

AUTHORS NOTE

Woah, this is trash! Ngl I was hoping for a linger fight scene but motivation issues are just- anyways sorry for the slow updates.

I'm just going to shortly explain why this has had slow updates, 1. i'm unmotivated, 2. mental health issues, 3. school exists, and 4. recently I have uninterested in dsmp so this hasn't been giving me the same joy writing as it used to.

Anyways thats all, Tae out!

Happy pride month btw <33