Chapter 7: Intruders

3rd POV

"Hey! Who are these two!?"

"What the fuck..." Zak groaned, poorly attempting to get up before realizing who the weight was.

He slightly blushed but immediately just shook his head, no time for such thoughts now!

"Darryl, get up," Zak said shaking the brown haired boy.

"Huh?" Darryl mumbled.

Ever so slowly he sat himself up and carefully looked around, absorbing the new sights around him.

"Hey, do you know where my glasses are?" Darryl asked.

Zak quickly looked around and grabbed Darryl's glasses once they were in his sight.

"Here," he said once he had retrieved it, gently handing them to Darryl.

"Thanks Zak," Darryl said, sliding the glasses on and giving him a small smile.

Zak eagerly nodded and laughed, play it cool was his strategy as he casually turned around and in return was greeted with a spear to his nose.

"Uh hi?" Zak sad, gently pushing the spear back with his finger and sighing in relief once it was in two hands length.

There in front of them stood two muscular looking guards, both in complete armour and spears in hands. 

"Answer the question," one of them spoke, gently nudging his shoulder with his spear.

"What question?" Zak asked.

If he was being completely honest, these two guards kind of pissed him off already.

The guard sighed and slowly repeated the question, "who are you and how did you get here?"

"Okay first, I'm Zak and this is Darryl and second we went through a magical portal by pressing a big red button, happy?" Zak answered, crossing his arms and giving them a snarky look.

The two guards rolled their eyes and grabbed the two boys by their arms, dragging them across the dirt with no concerns of the boys.

"Hey! Let go of me you asshole!" Zak said, attempting to struggle out of the mans grasp who only gripped onto his wrist tighter.

"Um...what are you going to do with us?" Asked Darryl, not bothering to try and escape from the two muscular guards.

"We're gonna take you to the king," the taller guard said.

"Uh huh..so who is this king?" Zak said as he rolled his eyes in an annoyed tone.

"You'll see," the shorter guard said, his grip tightening on Zak's wrist who hissed in pain.

After a few more long and excruciating minutes they finally stopped at their destination.

The two guards were talking to someone while Darryl and Zak stood beside them in rope, unable to move anywhere.

"Are you almost done?" Zak asked, his impatience clearly showing.

The shorter guard gave him a quick glare and continued to talk.

Zak rolled his eyes in annoyance and looked at Darryl who was watching the two guards, extremely quietly.

He watched as Darryl stared which gave Zak a bit of time to admire him, not in a creepy way or anything but in a adoring way since, in Zak's view, he was the most handsome and adorable guy he's ever laid his eyes on.

Zak was interrupted from his distraction and looked at the two guards who dragged him and Darryl into a crystal palace, it's walls made of crystals and little shards hanging from the ceiling. It was magical.