Chapter 13: Plans

3rd POV, Wattpad is being a pain in the ass , it won't let me add photos so here is the quote for today: DONT LET ANYONE, EVER, MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DONT DESERVE WHAT YOU WANT/WHAT YOU HAVE

"You're majesty, I have gotten him"

Nick stood there waiting when all of a sudden a burst of wind came at him and a deep voice echoed throughout the room which gave chills down his spine.

"Is that so?" The queens voice echoed, a flat tone in her voice.

"Yes" Nick responded adding no emotion in his voice, he couldn't add emotion to it, if he did it might come out as a fearful, scared voice which he shouldn't and couldn't do or else he'll be immediately executed by the person he feared most, Celeste. 

He heard the queens wicked giggling echoing loudly which hurt his ears, soon the Queen came, a smirk plastered on her face as she looked at the tied up boy who stopped squirming looking at her.

"Well if it isn't my dear brothers son, glad we meet again" she said looking at Zak, Zak went pale as her hand touched him, it was cold and felt...different, not in a good different but the exact opposite.

"Nick, take off the tape" she ordered. Nick obeyed and ripped off the tape, Zak wined in pain, he hated the feeling of tape when ripped off.

"Why did you bring me here?!" Zak asked in a rather threatening voice. He really wanted to strangle her as soon as he could break free.

"Feisty one, I see" she said taking her hand off the boy, "My brother taught you rather well, didn't he?"

Zak couldn't answer that question, he didn't remember anything before in his past life so he didn't know how his actual dad was like or how he treated him so instead of answering he let out a growl.

That only made the Queen giggle, "How cute" (Btw this isn't a ship, she does not have a romance with him because of their age difference and this is a Skephalo book for lords sake-)

"Now that the little get to know each other thing is over I need you to tell me some things" she said, her smirk turning into a frown.

"As if I would" Zak scoffed out which made the Queen mad.

"You listen here you brat, I don't need you for anything else other then some information. If you don't cooperate I will make your life a living hell" she said her voice cold with venom which gave more chills down Zak's spine.

"Look, I just need information about my brother and his guards, nothing else" she says her face softening.

"No" Zak firmly said, he didn't know what this woman would do with the information so it would be better not to tell her.

Soon Zak felt a cold hand around his neck, completely choking him.

"How about now?" The Queen said, her laughter was bitter and echoed across the room.

"I can handle him"

The Queen turned to look at her loyal servant on his knee bowing down to her, "I can handle him, I will get the information we need" he repeated which made the Queen smirk.

"Thank you Nick, the help is very much needed" she said letting go of the dangling boy who was now panting for air.

Nick grabbed onto Zak's wrist and dragged him into a small room, there were nothing but titanium walls, titanium flooring, a iron bed, a iron chair, and a toilet which was honestly probably even worse than a prison.

Zak was thrown onto the chair, soon he was somehow stuck onto it, he squirmed in the uncomfortable seat trying to escape it but failed.

"What the hell is this?!" Zak exclaimed getting more frustrated then usual as he couldn't escape no matter his non stop squirming.

"Magic idiot" Nick responded and sighed,

"Look, I don't want to interrogate you but I don't have a choice" Nick said sitting on the iron bed getting used to the new uncomfortable seating.

"What do you mean you don't have a choice?!" Exclaimed Zak, "can't you just bust your ass out of here?"

"No, she has a tracker on me, she could easily find me and once she does I would be getting the punishment of death sentence" Nick responded and sighed one more.

"Sucks dude" Zak said stopping his squirming and looked up at the bland and simple ceiling, it was all titanium, 'guess they planned a very secure prison' Zak thought and sighed, he is hating every single second of this hell that he couldn't escape even if he tried.

"Look, how about you break me out of here?" Zak suggested hoping he could make a plan with this dude even though the guy knocked him out before and literally kidnapped him.

"I could never! She'd easily find out and like I said, she would bring us both a death sentence!" Nick exclaimed giving the other a surprised face that expressed 'what the fuck is this'

"What if I found a way to break you out and remove the tracker while making sure the Queen won't notice?" Zak asked even though there was a chance he was going nowhere with this idea.

"Fine I'll help but I won't be going with you" Nick finally said after a long and awkward silence.

"Really?!" Zak exclaimed his excitement going through his body thrilled he could finally leave the dark hell that he stayed for about like twenty five minutes.

"First, let gets you out of that seat, you can't escape if you can't even go anywhere" Nick said and stood in front of the chair, murmuring a spell that released Zak from the chair.

"Aye!" Zak exclaimed and hopped out, happy to be free from the fairly uncomfortable chair.

"We can't be too loud, if you get too loud we'll be caught and our death sentence will come" Nick said and quickly got cart, "get in" Nick said.

Zak nodded and went onto the cart, laying so it would be less obvious he was actually there.

Nick slipped a scarlet cover on the cart and started to wheel it outside of the gloomy castle which took about twenty minutes, he wheeled it until it was at the entrance of the castle.

"We're here" Nick said and watched as Zak slipped out from under the scarlet cover.

"You sure you don't want to escape too?" Zak asked which made Nick shake his head, "No" Nick said and took the cart wheeling it back to the castle.

"Thanks.." Zak mumbled and ran out of the castle into the dark woods to get to the diamond castle.

Meanwhile Nick had wheeled the cart inside and parked it nicely in a small space until he felt a cold hand on his shoulder.

"Nick, can you explain where you were and where are prisoner is?"

'Shit..'

NOTE: YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS NO MATTER HOW RIDICULOUS THEY ARE OR IF EVERYONE TELLS YOU DONT!

Hi peeps! Got two chapters in a week wow-

Hope you enjoyed this one though! Kinda rushed to get it done so I apologize for mistakes and weird grammar mistakes

See you next chapter and bye!

DRINK AND EAT INSTEAD OF READING THIS SHIT LIKE COME ON-