Pyra X Female! Reader - The Night on the Hill

Howdy!

This was another long-waited request from Pyratea

READ ON!!! 

"Oh come ON, (Y/N)! You said you'd tell us when Pride Month comes along!" Daisy whined. "In fact, you did! That was 2 weeks ago! Come one, I'm curious!!!" Roy pleaded. "I already told you, you'd laugh if I told you!" I growled. 

Indeed, my best friends like to annoy me. But I guess that's just the typicality of having friends. 

"It can't be that bad, can it?" Pit asked. "I mean, I used to be part of the Captain N series-" "don't mention that name." Mega Man cut him off. "But seriously, (Y/N), it's not like we're invading your privacy or anything!" Dark Pit said indignantly. 

I gave him a look. He seriously didn't think he was trying to badger me in to telling my private love-life? 

"I respect your privacy, (Y/N)." Link said. "Thank you, Link! See, the fairy boy understands!" 

"But the Angel doesn't!" Pit chirped. I face-palmed. "And you never will, cuz I'm not telling you"

"(Y/N)!!! We'll help you become one with your crush!!!" Daisy grabbed on to my wrist. "We will! We promise!" Roy went down on to his knees. "We won't judge you, either." Dark Pit smiled. 

I sighed defeatedly. They were my best friends, I would eventually have to tell them. 

"Fine. But only if you promise to respect my opinion." I compromised. "We would never disrespect an opinion from you." Mega Man said, sitting down beside Roy to listen carefully. 

"Alright..." I began. Everyone leant in closer, and that included Link. "I like... Pyra Prominence. That DLC that came before Kaz." 

Everyone gasped dramatically. I winced, expecting them to start attacking me with homophobic comments. 

"That's AMAZING, (Y/N)!!!" Daisy cheered. "Pyra? As in Pyra and Mythra? That's SO cool!!!" Pit exclaimed. "I've always wanted to have a friend that likes someone of their own gender." Link beamed. 

"You should confess!" Roy told me. "Ahem, Roy, do you even KNOW how hard confessing your feelings to someone is?" I asked. "It can't be that bad!" He replied. "Well then try and confess to Daisy. Right here, right now." 

There were a few moments of silence. 

"You've made your point." Roy huffed, crossing his arms and blushing. 

"Um... anyhoo... we'll support you throughout your path to confessing, (Y/N)." Dark Pit said, more cheerful than usual. "Thanks, Dark..." 

"I don't know a lot about this sort of stuff, but the only piece of advice I have is to be yourself." Mega Man smiled. 

"Looks like someone's been using Google lately." Link teased. "It's just a useful thing to have, okay? Instead of CALCULATING everything..." Mega Man complained. 

"That's some really nice advice, Mega Man. Thank you. But the only thing I'm worried about is confessing, and not even to get friendzoned, but just full-on rejected. As in, she doesn't even wanna be friends!" I looked down at the floor sadly. 

"What? That won't happen!" Pit told me reassuringly, taking my left hand in his. "How would you know?" I asked him. 

"The other day Mythra was fighting with Rex. I heard snippets of the quarrel, like; "let Pyra do what she wants" and "stop judging her for her sexuality"." Everyone looked at Pit, one eyebrow raised. "Did you really hear that?" Daisy asked him. "Yes! I would never lie!" Pit replied.