Human! Dark Pit X Magical! Reader - Fly Like Icarus

This is a request from the floor ice cream police LavenderKingdom110 

#lavsflooricecreamlaw

READ ON!!! 

"But, Lady (Y/N)!" Pit exclaimed. "How is it impossible?"

"I was gifted with magical powers for mandatory needs, Pit." I giggled, lifting my hand up to ruffle it through his hair.  

"But, giving human boys wings it mandatory!" He complained. I looked at him, one eyebrow raised. 

"W-well... maybe not that, then..." he sighed. "Don't worry, Pit." I said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "One day, you will fly. I promise." 

It's been a few years from that day. 

One of the top things on Pit's bucket list was to fly. Fly like Icarus.

And I had promised him that one day, he could. 

On the other hand, there was Dark Pit. 

Around the same time that I had promised Pit that he would one day fly, he told me that he promised to keep me safe under any circumstance. 

Let me tell ya something, he's good at keeping promises. 

The bullets I've dodged have all been related to Dark Pit pulling me out of the gunshot radius. He always seems to know when I'm in danger, and is always there to shield me. 

But I guess there's a first time for everything. 

One time, one of my foes had the power of floating mid-air. They decided that it would be a good idea to threaten my life and hold me above the horizon of the sea. 

I could hear Dark screaming out "I'M SORRY, (Y/N)!!! I'M SORRY!!!" In the distance. I had understood why, too. 

He had no capability of flying, therefore he wasn't able to get to me in time. 

I was dropped in to the sea, although luckily, I have a friend named Palutena. 

Palutena granted Dark Pit a pair of wings, and sent him in to the sea to look for me. 

He did exactly that, and luckily, succeeded. 

He said to me that day; "now I can understand why Pit wants wings so much. If I had wings, I would be able to save you from literally anything." 

And so one of the things I had learned about both Pit and Dark Pit is that when it comes to personality, intelligence and worthiness, they were in no way the same. 

"(Y/N), it's time to wake up." I heard a voice whisper softly in to my ear. 

I groaned and turned over, pulling my blanket over my head. 

"(Y/N), c'mon... I wanna spend some time with you..." 

The person beside me shook my torso lightly in attempt to wake me up. "Awww... Dark... just 5 more minutes?" 

"I'll only give you 5 more minutes if you're willing to spend them with me." Dark said firmly. 

"Fine..."

I felt him crawl in to the bedsheets. When he was fully tucked in, I  nuzzled in to his chest. He stroked the top of my head passionately. 

"Awww... does Pittoo have a special place in his heart just for me?" I teased. This sent his heart astray.