CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! [Insert Character] X Reader - The Gift of Love

ITS ANOTHER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, SQUIDKIDS!!!

Like my Serial Designation N Christmas drawing? XD

READ ON!!!!

(Character/Crush) gave you a small box, wrapped almost perfectly and tied with a gorgeous, glistening ribbon.

"M-Merry Christmas, (Y/N)..." they mumbled shyly.

You smiled and took the gift gratefully. "I got you a gift too!"

"W-wait.... Could you open mine before you give me yours? It's kind of important...."

(C/C)'s request confused you, but you went with it. You gave a small "okay!" And started unwrapping the present. 

Inside of the wrapping paper was a red box. It got you excited, since you were really eager to see what was in there.

You slowly lifted the lid off the box, and peered inside.

There sat a small heart, with a piece of string, showing that it was a small decoration.

"It's... it's beautiful, (C/C)!" You exclaimed.

"Not as beautiful as you though..."

Their statement made you go red. They realised what they had just said, and instantly clapped a hand over their mouth.

"Ack- f-flip the decoration over-" (C/C) stuttered.

You wondered what could be on the other side of the decoration. Your determination lit up again, and so you gently lifted the heart out of the box.

You flipped it over, revealing the most beautiful message you had ever received.

I love you, (Y/N)....

~(C/C)

You blushed so much that you thought your face had gone numb.

"D-do you accept..?" (C/C) asked.

You looked up at him, giggling in a giddy manner. "Of course I do!!!!"

You saw how relieved (C/C) was when you said that. They leaned over to give you a wholesome hug, of which you returned.

"Now, I actually have two presents for you!" You said when the hug was broken. 

"Really?" (C/C) asked, excitement building up inside of them.

You shut your eyes, reached up, and kissed (C/C) quite suddenly.

You heard them gasp in surprise.

The kiss was short and sweet, the way that first kisses should be. 

"Now, for your second present!"

You glanced over at (C/C) when you heard a concerning thump.

They had fainted.

You laughed to yourself. "The second present is gonna have to wait, then..." 

You spent the rest of the evening in Doctor Mario's hospital, sitting beside (C/C), who was pretty much dying of nosebleeds.

Hah, I'm just kidding! You and (C/C) had one of the best Christmas's ever. You were officially a thing, so of course you would've had a great time!

A/N:

HEY, EVERYONE!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

What did you guys get? I got some Billie Eilish tickets!!! Im so excited to see her live in June :)

MY BROTHER GOT ME A MEGAMAN PLUSH AND I LITERALLY DIED AAAAA

Stay fresh! 🤙😜👋

~Tattletail-chan

💛💛💛

P.S. STILL AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS