Pit X Reader X Sora - Two Brunette Cuties

This is a request from SkyTheGoldRathian 

So MuCh SoRa XD 

READ ON!!! 

"(Y/N), do I look like Sora?" Pit asked, raising an eyebrow. 

I giggled. "If you put yourself, Sora and Megaman in a line, it would almost be like looking at three clones!" 

"Really?" Sora tilted his head. "I can't picture that-" 

"You all have the same eye colour, hair colour, AND style." I explained. 

"How does Megaman fit in?" Pit asked, pressing a finger to his cheek. So cute. 

"Without the helmet, he has spiky brown hair." I told him. 

Sora and Pit looked at each other. "Ooooooh." They both said in unison. 

I chuckled and patted them both on the head, before standing up and starting to walk off. 

"Where are you going, (Y/N)?" Sora asked. 

"Why can't you stay with us?" Pit said. 

I glanced back at the two brunettes, who were staring back at me sadly. It made my heart melt. 

"Fine, I'll stay. I could never say no to those faces!" I compromised. 

Sora and Pit smiled. 

"Can we do something? I'm kinda bored." Sora rubbed his right eye out of boredom. 

"Yeah! Let's do something! What should we do, though?" Pit asked. 

"How about we get some ice-cream? We all know the parlour in town has the best!" I offered. "I'll pay, since the both of you probably don't have any money." 

Sora and Pit cheered. "We'd love that!" They both exclaimed. 

And so we started to make our way to town. 

There were already various people there. We waved at our fellow fighters as we made our way towards the parlour.

We entered, and felt a cold breeze hit our faces. Our eyes scanned over the glorious ice cream display in front of us. 

"There are so many exotic flavours

"There are so many exotic flavours..." Sora gasped, reading the labels showing the ice cream flavours. (You can read Japanese by the way) 

Pit tapped my shoulder, and asked me to read the flavours aloud. I did, and saw his face light up when I said 'Ben & Jerry's Vanilla'. 

He nodded, and I took a mental note of his order. "What'll you get, Sora?" 

"I like the sound of the pomegranate one." He said, pointing at the reddish-pink ice cream.