Backstory

Aleksja is a 26 years old tattoo artist from Oulu.

She knew Blind Channel since they were kids. They were best friends and when they made their band she was actually a member too.

A female voice that a lot bands need.

She didn't have a lot of girl friends when they were kids cause they didn't like her because she dressed all black and listened to rock music.

One of the biggest reasons was also that the girls were jealous of her cuz she was so close with Niko, Joel, Tommi , Joonas and Olli but she didn't care.

She had them and she cared and loved them.

They were there for her everyday and when she needed something they always helped.
She was their girl as they called her

All of this until her parents got a new job and they had to move in Norway.

She was almost 18 but she had to go with them.

It hurted her when she left the band and her friends.

They all promised that they would try to talk everyday but of course this didn't happen.

And in just some months they lost touch.

Now she had moved back on Finland with her boyfriend who has been with her for 2 years. She worked as an tattoo artist and also met a girl best friend when she moved back.

*Author's note
So yea yesterday i finished the other story and i couldn't wait to start this.
Here is a backstory so you will get to know our main character.
I will try to post the first chapter today and i hope you will like it
Enjoy 🖤