Maybe Dreams Don't Come Always True

*Back on Aleksja

I finally arrived in Oulu, i actually felt way more better when i got in the hotel.

I placed my things in and thanked the receptionist for the help.

I took my shoes off and went in the balcony.

How much I've missed this place....

All the memories i had as a child are from this town, everything i lived here has a special place in my heart.

I also spoke with the guys, atleast i got to know that Joonas is fine.

One of us had to be okay, well I'm glad that this is him. Maybe the thing we had didn't end up as i wished it would but i can't force him to stay with me when he doesn't love me.

I went back inside and laid in the bed, i decided to take a nap and then in the afternoon i would go for a walk in the park.

My favourite place as a kid, i had way too many memories in that park. One by one telling a different story

It was already 5 when i woke up, so i went to have a shower and then got ready to leave.

I took my key, phone and bag and left the room.

When i got out the cold air hit my face. It was a bit windy and the sky was full of grey clouds.
My favourite weather....

I walked through the town. I missed everything, the people, the parks, the little kids running around in the playgrounds.... I could see younger me in their faces.

When i arrived in the park i sat in a bench and looked how happy couples and families were passing by.

Maybe i would have this one day, but I don't think that i could ever find someone to love him more than I loved my blondie guitarist.

I was wondering about what i did wrong when my phone started ringing.

"Hey Niko" i said when i answered the call

"Hey girl, how are you?" The brunnete one asked me

"I'm good... I think" i chuckled

"And where are you, i can hear some noise" he replied back

Nothing wrong here, he just asked where i was, why i was imagining things again...

"Our park, where we spend every night till midnight or till early the morning" the memories came again in my mind

"Okay good, have fun" before i could reply he hang up.

Okay that was strange

This park means a lot to me since i was eight. That was the place i had actually met Joonas for first time

Not our school or the music lessons. That's were we met for second time and became actually friends.

I still remember that afternoon. It was spring, maybe April I'm not sure.

I was going on a walk with my dad, he had just bought me an ice cream and we were walking around.

I was paying attention in the sweet thing that i was eating when a little blonde boy run on me making both of us fall down.

He quickly said sorry and helped me up. Also the ice cream was gone... Joonas always causing troubles

I was just eight but i immediately thought that he is a beautiful boy, kids mind you know.

"I'm Joonas" he held his small hand out and i did the same

"I'm Aleksandra but they call me Aleksja" i said and looked up at my dad and a beautiful woman with brunette hair that was probably his mom.