Who Choosed The Cake?

The next day came pretty quickly, i set off my alarm so i wouldn't wake up Joonas.

I blinked sometimes so my eyes could get used on the light, i moved his hand off me carefully and got out from the bed, smiling at how peacefully he was sleeping.

Today was his birthday, so i decided to wake him up in the best way. He deserved the whole world and what i was doing now wasn't enough for him.

I wanted to show him how much i loved him and how much he means too me.

"I really hope he will like the gift" i mumbled and washed my face.

I changed my clothes and went in the kitchen leaving Joonas still sleeping like an angel under the covers.

I got in the kitchen and made me a coffee. While the drink was getting ready i put the materials for the cake out of the place where i had hidden them so Joonas wouldn't find them.

I took a sip from my coffee, rolled my sleeves up and started to make the best cake for the best man in the world.

I wanted it to be perfect

After almost an hour it was ready, and i even put a small guitar "toy" on it. Black and white.

I smiled proudly and took the birthday candles, 2 and 7. He was finally 27

God how much time we had lost, we were getting older, we had missed so many things, goddamn it mom.

"If he dares not to like it" i chuckled and placed the candles on the cake.

It was already 10 PM so i decided to wake him up now.

I light up the birthday candles and took the cake on my hands smiling.

I slowly opened the bedroom door, he was softly snoring.

"Happy birthday to you
"Happy birthday dear Joonas, 
Happy birthday to you" i chuckled when he confused opened his eyes and moved his body up after realising what was happening.

"A wish first" i said when i sat in the bed waiting for him to blow the candles

He closed his eyes, and after some seconds he blow the candles.

"Happy birthday babe" i smiled on him and connected our lips.

"Thank you so much, you know you didn't have too" he said after placing the cake on the desk making me sit on his lap

"But i wanted too, how is the cake looking?" I asked waiting excited for his answer.

"It looks gorgeous, did you make it?" He asked and i nodded

"Damn I'm so lucky" he chuckled and laid me on the bed, getting on top of me.

"Wanna know what my wish was?" He asked, after moving some of my hair away and looked directly into my eyes.

"I want to but you know they say your wish won't come true If you say it?" I asked him making him laugh.

I don't know if that was true tho but lot of people where saying and believing this. What if they are right, no i want all his wishes to become true.

"I wished to spend the rest of my life with you, and one day make you my wife"  he said making me blush

"I love you babe" i replied kissing his soft lips

I loved this side of Joonas, he was caring and loving. I wish i never left him. We would have so much more memories right now.

"I love you more, and thanks for the surprise" he smirked and kissed my neck