He Deserves The Best Gift

It's been almost 2 weeks since the boys announced that i joined the band again.

What their post said " Big news here, the band got a mom, Aleksja Mika joined our crazy team, we know she's gonna regret it after some time but we won't let her leave. She will be on vocals, and lot of rap parts. If you remember her you were one of our first fans"

People actually were more excited and happy than i had expected, there were of course people that didn't like it and showed it with lot of comments and messages but i just tried to ignore them.

There were also comments from fans saying that they remember me, seems like they were there since the start and those are what i call real fans.

They decided to have a live on Instagram so they could show me on their or it's better if i say our fans and they also said some details for me and why i joined the band and how i was actually a member  on 2014, when everything began.

Since that day everything was perfect, people showed me really lot of love,  with some exceptions of course but i didn't mind them.

I hadn't spoken with my mom since that day, so i got her news from my dad and of course she still didn't change her mind, this made me sad not gonna lie.

On the other side what made me so happy was that I hadn't heard from Rafael those days and also tomorrow are Joonas and Joel's birthday.

Funny how they got the same birthday.

Things with Joonas were going perfectly, he was treating me like i was a queen and I loved this, of course i was trying to show it every minute we were together.

Now it was morning and we were having breakfast, i was also waiting for Niko so we could go shopping together.

"So who's birthday is tomorrow?" I chuckled and squeezed his face

"Mine, see that now I'm gonna be older and we won't be the same age" he smirked and made me sit on his lap

"Yea yea on August I'm turning 27 too" i kissed him and smiled 

"So what you gonna buy with Niko?" He asked and fed me some of the food

"Well that's a surprise i think, you can't get to know your present before your birthday" i replied making him sigh

"Babe you are my present cmon" he smirked and hide his face in the crook of my neck

"Well yea that's the only thing i promise but you deserve even more" a placed my hands on his shoulders while he was leaving wet kisses on my skin.

I was playing with his hair when the doorbell rang

"This man always interrupts the best moments" Joonas rolled his eyes and i got off from his lap and went to open the door

"Morning Niko" i hugged the brunnete one and let him get in

"Sup grandpa" Niko chuckled when he saw Joonas

I loved their relationship and how they always made jokes with eachother without getting offended

"Shut up little princess" Joonas rolled his eyes and throw him a tissue

Niko sat in the table too and I gave him a mug filled with black coffee.

We've been chatting for more than an hour for stupid things or for upcoming projects, songs, gigs and of course Joonas and Joel's birthday.

"Good bye babe have fun" i kissed Joonas when i was leaving with Niko and he would go to Aleksi's house.

"You too babe i love you" he smiled making me blush