Are You Sure?

It's already been 2 days and my illness was going away the only thing  I had was a headache but with some medicine i was fine again. Fortunately Joonas didn't get sick too.

Those three days he has been taking care of me and checking on me every minute and also the others would come in the house to see if I'm okay and spend some time with me.

Today finally i would go in the studio for this meeting that had to happen 3 days ago.

I woke up and made a breakfast so it would be ready for Joonas when he wakes up and i went in the bathroom to have a shower.

I had my eyes closed while i was washing my hair when i felt a pair of hands pulling me closer in a warm body.

"Good morning" i opened my eyes and looked on Joonas

"Morning babe" he smiled and kissed my neck softly

I tried to get out of the shower since i was done but he pulled me back in.

"No you stay here" i gave him a confused look and he smirked

"We will be late and Niko will kill you" i chuckled but he stopped me by connecting our lips.

Our kisses always making me feel that it's the first time we kiss and that's the first time we touch eachother. His lips moving so magically and perfectly into mine. He always made me feel like i was in heaven with just a kiss.

"I love those mornings" he whispered and sucked my neck making a sigh leave my lips

"But we will be late Joonas" i mumbled but he didn't reply

And as i said we were late. This man really can't keep his hands off.

We got in the big room and found everyone in, sitting in the couch, chair and Niko laying in the floor.

Still i couldn't realize what was going on with him and the floor and why he always sat there. Probably he likes the cold.

"You are fucking late" he also said after finally getting up and leaving the cold floor behind

I tried to tell something but Joel was faster

"You really don't want to know why they were late" He looked down and then us making me turn red

"Porko i swear your little dick can wait for later, we have things to do here" the brunette singer said making Joonas throw him a pillow

"Yea it's not a little one tho" i smirked and they all looked at me "what? I'm just saying"

Joonas smiled proudly and the others brust out laughing with me following.

It's been an hour and we had recorded some bass parts for the upcoming album.

And then they want to try how my voice will fit and what else could do with singing since my parts won't be too long.

Aleksi just gave me Joonas guitar and they all agreed that from now on there would be two guitars. Of course Joonas would stay the main guitarist.

I actually was scared and nervous. What if i failed or they didn't like how i sounded while singing their songs.

"We need your 3 favourite songs" Olli said after getting out of the recording room

This took me more than i expected. I loved all their songs i couldn't choose just 3. It's been 10 minutes and i finally made my decision and got in the recording room with Niko and Joel.

And both encouraged me and said that there was nothing to worry or be nervous about because i would be all good and just click inside the band.
Let's hope they are right