EXTRA: I Promise You

It's Been almost four months since we found out that we were having a baby.

We checked everything with my gynecologist and the baby and i were both healthy.

The idea was getting better but the fear was still there. Those months Joonas has been the sweetest and best person in the whole world.

He has been taking care of me, he didn't allow me to carry heavy things or drink alcohol. 

He haven't said anything to the guys yet and I've been wearing baggy clothes so they can't see that my belly has gotten a bit bigger.

They were getting suspicious but we decided to tell them when we found out about the gender, it was hard to hide it or to find a reason why I can't drink beers while Joel kept offering me alcohol.

I've been spending most of the time on the house or in the studio with Joonas or the others.

It was already end of November and tomorrow we would go to the doctor to finally find out if we would have a baby boy or a baby girl.

It was evening and i was sitting in the couch looking for baby stuff in the internet, when the door opened and Joonas got in.

He was wearing his coat and his beanie since the weather was already getting colder.

He took his shoes off and came in.

"Hello to my babies" he sat next to me and connected our lips

"Hi love" i smiled and put my laptop aside

He caressed my belly and kept his hand there

"How are you feeling?" He smiled and placed his arm around my shoulders

"Feeling great and excited for tomorrow" i chuckled and placed my hand on his

"Well i hope for a girl" he looked up on me

More than 3 months now he has been talking about having a girl and how much he would love to have a daughter.

To be honest i hope for a little boy, but the only thing that matters for the baby is to be healthy.

I was really wondering how Joonas managed to keep it secret from the others especially Joel.

He is really excited and when he is, he can barely keep his mouth shut, but he really wants to surprise them.

I can't wait for their expressions and actually i was a bit worried about it. What If they were negative about it?

What if Joel still doesn't approve a baby now that the band has gotten really famous, what if they think that this will stop their future and destroy the band?

I've been thinking about this every day and every night since i took the test.

"Let's go to sleep, tomorrow we have to wake up early" he got up and held his hand to help me

I was getting fatter and fatter and in the future i would get bigger. I hated that.  I would look like a whale. What if Joonas didn't like the way i would look?

And in almost 1 month it's our wedding, it's obvious that I won't fit in my dream bride dress, but having this little human in me doesn't allow me a lot.

"Alright, tomorrow is a big day" i chuckled and we walked in the bedroom

I got changed and got under the covers while Joonas was taking a shower.

I was on my back looking in the ceiling while i was massaging my belly

"I promise to love you and take care of you my little one, mommy will always be here, i promise you" I whispered and turned to look on my baby bump