Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101: My next boyfriend will definitely be better than Duan Xingyuan!

"I don't know, it seems to be the eldest lady in the Imperial Capital, I don't know if it is surnamed Sun or Mu..."

Unexpectedly, Gu Qingyu had more information than him.

Gu Wenqiang sullen his face and lowered his head in thought: "You... give him a call and see how he reacts."

Hey, don't give up like this...

People are already engaged to other women, and the father, the original owner, did not give up, even let her take the initiative to post...

Gu Qingyu was speechless in his heart, but he just opened his mouth and red eyes, "Dad, since he doesn't like me anymore, I don't want to post him upside down!"

She took a deep breath and looked weak and strong: "Dad, what's wrong with your daughter? I believe that my next boyfriend will be better than Duan Xingyuan!"

"..."

Gu Wenqiang looked at her and was speechless.

In fact, he knew very well that it was too difficult for Gu Qingyu to find a man who was better than Duan Xingyuan. Even Duan Xingyuan and the rich people in small cities like them were not on the same level. If Duan Xingyuan hadn't come to S city by chance, It fell in love with Gu Qingyu at first sight, and their Gu family would never have anything to do with a big family like the Duan family.

However, now Gu Wenqiang is unlikely to let Gu Qingyu marry someone like Chen Anguo. After all, he had offended Chen Anguo before, and he made that decision because he was bewitched by Gu Qingchen and her mother. At the time, Gu Qingyu's reputation had been ruined, and he thought that no matter how beautiful she was, it would be impossible to find a better one.

But now the situation is different. Although Duan Xingyuan gave up Gu Qingyu, now his daughter's scandal has been clarified, and her reputation has been cleaned up again, and there is no better object than Chen Anguo. After all, Chen Anguo gave His benefits may be one-off, but if he chooses other people in the country, it may be long-term...

Therefore, even though Gu Wenqiang was extremely annoyed at losing the big fish Duan Xingyuan, he still tried to suppress his anger by looking at Gu Qingyu's beautiful face at the moment.

"It is good."

Gu Wenqiang looked like a father and said: "Dad supports you. You can study hard during this time. Don't worry about your boyfriend's affairs. Dad will definitely help you find a boyfriend who is even more powerful than Duan Xingyuan, and he will be mad at him! "

His voice softened again, and he said, "You won the first prize today? Yes, Dad is very happy. Let me tell Dad what I want, and Dad will buy it for you!"

There were still tears in Gu Qingyu's eyes, and he looked moved by Gu Wenqiang, and smiled, "Thank you Dad...but Dad, I can't think of what I want..."

Gu Wenqiang nodded, "Okay, then dad will give you a bonus. Buy whatever you want!"

"Ok!"

Gu Qingyu's eyes lit up, and this Gu Wenqiang was indeed a businessman, and he was still very good.

Gu Wenqiang is an activist. She just went upstairs and came out of the shower, and she saw it on her mobile phone that Gu Wenqiang had just called her one hundred thousand yuan.

Although this is nothing to Gu Wenqiang, it is better than nothing.

The most important thing is that she is very happy to be able to stroke Gu Wenqiang's wool.