Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271: Single night

Gu Qingyu explained to Mu Xuanqing.

Mu Xuanqing nodded and stopped. Gu Qingyu also stopped and looked at him strangely, "What's the matter?"

Mu Xuanqing stretched out his hand and touched her head, "Thanks for your hard work. Well done!"

She blinked, a little embarrassed, how could he treat her like a child...

But he heard Mu Xuanqing continue: "This way, he won't come to you again, right? He will feel that his daughter is dead, um, his daughter is already dead, you are my whisper, Not his."

"..."

Gu Qingyu twitched the corner of his mouth and rolled his eyes, "I am not yours, I am my own."

"Then, I am yours."

He chased it up.

"Well, I am mine, and you are mine." Gu Qingyu nodded in satisfaction.

"Well, I am yours."

Mu Xuanqing smiled in his eyes and did not object at all. He stepped forward and held her hand, stopped moving, and just let her drag her, "Madam, I have handed myself over to you. You have to be responsible to me." ."

"..."

Gu Qingyu looked at him and couldn't help laughing when he thought of the indifferent "sir" when he first met.

"Well, but I am not a wife now, you have to call me Miss Gu!"

Mu Xuanqing sighed, "Well, Miss Gu, now, where are you going to take Mr. Mu?"

"Well... I'm getting married tomorrow, Miss Gu decided to... have a single night and be cool!"

Gu Qingyu's eyes were bright and his face was free and easy.

Mu Xuanqing suddenly stiffened.

Single night...

Generally, it is very crazy, a group of women's carnival, without his existence...

She, do you want to leave his sight?

Did he stare at her too tightly recently, which made her a little uncomfortable, so...she was going to leave him?

Gu Qingyu didn't expect that she was just a casual sentence, and Mu Xuanqing actually panicked a little, and she was really panicked.

Gu Qingyu blinked his eyes again when he thought she was dead and would never come back again.

In fact, she didn't hate him staying with her all the time.

His stickiness is not like ordinary human stickiness. He will not interfere with any of her behavior, nor will he disturb her. When she wants to do anything, just do it. He just needs to look at her from a distance and be sure. She is by her side, sure she is still alive...

Such a sense of distance is very good.

So she is also willing to cooperate with him.

It's just that she didn't expect that, she just said casually, he would think so much...

Gu Qingyu stepped forward a little helplessly, "Sir~My single night is also your single night, why not, let's spend it together!"

On her single night, he already existed.

Apart from her husband, where does she have any friends on this earth? Only her husband, who knows her best, is the only one who can stay by her side without any secrets, without scruples, and do whatever she wants...