Chapter 301- 310

Chapter 301: Gu Qingyu is an alien?!

It was during the weekend when everyone was the most leisurely when a video suddenly burst out on the Internet, it turned out to be Gu Qingyu...

To be precise, it is the video of the original owner jumping from the upper floor. The video was obviously taken from other nearby building's surveillance, and it was very clear after zooming in, just like making a movie.

"Is this Gu Qingyu? It looks so pale? What's the matter, why did she jump off?! Are you filming?! Tell me you are filming, isn't she good with Mu Xuanqing?"

"Look clearly, this is a video from a few years ago, now Gu Qingyu is much better, and he looks better in shape..."

"The video from a few years ago... Ah, her clothes!! I remembered that wasn't the scandal she was exposed to. Didn't we know the clothes she was wearing for the first time?!"

"What's the matter, she jumped off the building?!"

"That's not the point?! The point is that she jumped down from dozens of floors of high-rises, and finally got up by herself, but her leg was injured... Don't you think it's scary?! Is Gu Qingyu a human! !"

...

The video quickly became a hot search, and soon some people discovered that something was wrong with Gu Qingyu. After all, Gu Qingyu in this video was simply too weird.

Mu Xuanqing and the others found out about this video. This video has been circulated on the Internet. Under the deliberate guidance of interested people, netizens began to doubt Gu Qingyu's identity.

"I think Gu Qingyu is an alien!"

"No, I think she has powers! It's too powerful, the one that can't die if you want..."

"Only I think she wants to commit suicide? It's just a little strange, why is she okay?"

"No, I think the time is fake. This video must be hype. Gu Qingyu is about to make her debut. Her relationship was probably hype before. Now, don't all the media want to invite them to the couple?"

...

Mu Xuanqing's face was very ugly.

Although many netizens don't believe in the inference of "alien", they think this is just a kind of hype, but he knows very well that this video is too weird. After watching the top few people, they will doubt Gu Gu. Qingyu, when the time comes, Gu Qingyu will have countless troubles, maybe someone will be radical enough to want to catch Gu Qingyu for research!

He lowered his face, "Handle it, guide the video to the hype, and..."

He squinted, "These videos will also be released."

Now that the hot search has attracted so much attention, it is better to let the netizens read it for themselves to determine the answer they are willing to believe.

Anyway, this alien speculation will never be implemented.

"Yes."

Chen Ran nodded.

Mu Xuanqing thought for a while, "Let the video of Chihshang Qingren's banquet today also be released!"

"Yes."

Gu Qingyu understood what Mu Xuanqing wanted to do, "Do you want to make the information on the Internet more and more chaotic, so that they no longer notice this video?"

"Ok."

Mu Xuanqing squinted his eyes, and let people continuously expose the scandals and illicit materials of several celebrities. All of a sudden, the attention of netizens was diverted.