Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111: She can't admit it!

"Qingyu...Qingyu, shall we go out and talk about it? Please..."

Gu Qingyu frowned, not because Lin Xiaoyi begged her for mercy, but because Lin Xiaoyi was probably too agitated. She used a lot of force. Her body was already sensitive. She was so **** her. Pinching, Gu Qingyu felt a terrible pain, his hand was almost about to be pinched off by her!

"I see, you let go first..."

Gu Qingyu frowned and said, but Lin Xiao was probably too afraid that the matter would be exposed, and couldn't listen to her at all, and said excitedly: "No, I won't let go... Lightly, I'm just a ghost for a while, you forgive me. Me..."

She held it tighter.

Gu Qingyu couldn't bear the pain, and his face turned pale, seeing that there was something wrong with her, Shao Zihan rushed forward and grabbed Lin Xiaoyi's hand, "Lin Xiaoyi, you let her go first!"

"Shao Zihan..."

Lin Xiaoyi's mentality was almost unbearable, and now he sees the boy who has a good impression of him come forward, staring at her, grabbing her hand and pulling, not letting her touch and whisper. The heart was suddenly desperate, and instead of letting go of Gu Qingyu, he grasped harder.

Gu Qingyu's eyes were red from the pain, and the headteacher and the police had to come forward, "Student Lin, we are just looking for you to understand the situation, not really what to do to you, you let her go first, we Talk to the office, okay?"

Shao Zihan saw that Lin Xiao didn't listen to him at all, and Gu Qingyu looked like he was about to cry in pain, and he suddenly felt heartbroken. He strode towards Sisi, grabbed Lin Xiaoyi's backpack, and pulled it straight away. , Poured out the contents of her backpack directly...

Gu Qingyu's pile of expensive painting tools fell all over the floor, and Lin Xiaoyi's voice was shocked.

Lin Xiaoyi turned her head pale and saw the boy she likes dumping the stolen goods in her backpack, and looked at her mockingly: "Since you have stolen something, don't pretend to be pitiful. Hold Gu Qingyu. Don't let go!"

His cold words pierced into Lin Xiaoyi's heart like a knife. Lin Xiaoyi looked around and found those classmates who were very kind and friendly in the past. At this moment, looking at her eyes is like seeing something disgusting. The same, full of disgust and disgust, Sisi and Xia Zirou looked at her with shock...

It's over, she's over...

Lin Xiao also let go of Gu Qingyu weakly, biting her lower lip, "No, these things are my own, I didn't steal anything!!"

She can't admit it, she's really over if she admits it...

Stealing things, and the things stolen are enough to file a case. Not only will her reputation be ruined, but she will also leave a record of her case. How can she find a good job in the future?!

She can't admit it!!

Lin Xiao also gritted his teeth, pushed Gu Qingyu hard, and pointed at her: "It's you! You deliberately framed me!!"

With red eyes, she looked at the class teacher and said, "Teacher, uncle policeman, don't listen to her one-sided words! Gu Qingyu gave these things to me. Her family is the richest man, but she is generous, so she usually buys them. Many painting tools can't be used up, and they'll be given to us from time to time...Sisi, Zirou, haven't you also received brushes from Qingyu?"

Sisi and Xia Zirou, who was mentioned by her, opened their mouths, suddenly not knowing what to say.

After all, they did receive painting tools from Gu Qingyu, but Gu Qingyu usually only gave them when they lacked suitable brushes in the studio or lacked a certain color of paint.