Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161: Zhuang Jing

It's a pity that Lin Xiaoyi ruined many of the practice works in the class before. She has not completed many works now, but fortunately, she is not very satisfied with the practice works. It is better to repaint.

She does seem to be talented, and she is not very skilled, but the works she draws are easily impressive.

Several paintings were given to Chen Gaoyu. Chen Gaoyu just hung them in his gallery and sold them for a not-low amount in less than a week.

Gu Qingyu drew a few more pictures in the past. Chen Gaoyu did not stay in his gallery any time. After all, he was still busy with his work, so he asked the gallery staff to hang them up.

As soon as the staff received it, Zhuang Jing came over.

Today she and Shao Zihan made an appointment to meet at the gallery. Shao Zihan's paintings also won an Excellence Award last time in the Angel Cup. His works happen to be hanging in this gallery. Shao Zihan is proud of it. When she mentioned it, she invited her to come and appreciate it. .

The boyfriend's painting is hung in the gallery of the president of the China Art Association. Zhuang Jing is also very proud and brought a camera over. She plans to take a photo with Shao Zihan in front of his painting later.

The dealer is still very rich. Zhuang Ziyi is the director, and his father started a company, but their mother was also learning painting back then. So the dealer will buy some painting collections from time to time. When Zhuang Jing came today, she actually thought about it. Buying Shao Zihan's paintings for a collection is one thing, whether it will appreciate or not. The main reason is that she is happy to see it, and she will show it to Shao Zihan many years later. Maybe Shao Zihan will be very happy because of it?

Thinking of this, Zhuang Jing went to the gallery early and picked a few paintings, including Shao Zihan's. However, Zhuang Jing also came to discover that Shao Zihan's paintings had been hanging for almost a month and no one was interested in them. The gallery had temporarily removed them. I was withdrawn to the warehouse, and anyway, some famous painters' paintings she wanted were also in the warehouse, so she followed in to see.

The dealer is a major customer and will come to buy a few paintings from time to time. The staff has no defense against her, so they gave her the green light and let her in. He was busy packing the paintings and sold them to her, and according to her request, he took Shao Zihan's paintings. Move out to hang out in the most conspicuous place, so that when she and Shao Zihan are dating, you can look at her boyfriend's paintings...

Shao Zihan will be very happy to see his paintings hanging in the most conspicuous position!

Zhuang Jing thought about it and saw the few paintings that Gu Qingyu had just arrived. This familiar style made her eyes flash, staring at one of her favorites, she gritted her teeth...

Buy Gu Qingyu's words? She doesn't want it! But...she really likes...especially one of the very special paintings. The painting is a huge eye. The huge pupil is very beautiful. When I look in carefully, I find that the pupil looks like a starry sky, like a deep-sea, inside. There seem to be many, many special things...

A good work can attract people's souls and make people dreaming. Zhuang Jing didn't believe it in the past, but seeing this painting at the moment, she feels that if she can't get this painting, she might not be able to sleep at night...

Therefore, when she saw the staff move out of Shao Zihan's painting, she was so awkward that she quickly sealed the painting, and put together the paintings that the staff had already decided to buy. After thinking about it, I took one of them and hid it in the pile of paintings in the corner that was almost abandoned because it hadn't been sold for a long time.