Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291: God is so unfair!

They are both husband and wife, and they call their husband, Gu Qingyu and her husband must have a bad relationship!

Shao Zihan coughed, feeling that he was about to vomit blood after being hit like that.

He was extremely annoyed. He didn't expect this Gu Qingyu to be so weak and weak, so strong, and so violent...Also, he has always known that she is a little wild cat that is difficult to tame, so he would give up on her at the beginning. , But now it seems that she has the capital to be a small wild cat, who calls her the daughter of the Shen family?

Shao Zihan thought, looking up at Mu Xuanqing, but he was a little sluggish for a moment.

This legendary gentleman...

How come you look so good?

Shao Zihan did see Mu Xuanqing's photos on the Internet before, but he thought they were all P. How could a wealthy president look so handsome? He already has so many things, God is fair, given him the perfect family background, he will not give him a handsome appearance. It's the same as the family who didn't give him money but gave him a good look.

But at this moment, after seeing Mu Xuanqing's face clearly, Shao Zihan suddenly felt a sense of indignation. Why is God so unfair? Even if he gave Mu Xuanqing such a good family background, he gave him such a perfect face. ?!

Just now he felt that Gu Qingyu was trying to get caught up, or caring about the interests of the family, but at this moment, Shao Zihan suddenly felt that Gu Qingyu might really have no feeling for him. After all, her husband is so handsome and with extraordinary momentum, And with good family background, it is said that she is also a direct disciple of Master Bai Xiuqi...

She likes such a perfect man, it's normal.

Shao Zihan collapsed a bit. Why couldn't he be born with everything like Mu Xuanqing? If he is Mu Xuanqing, where does he need to work so hard to please those women? I am afraid that even Gu Qingyu, who has always looked down upon him like this, will take the initiative to approach him...

The jealousy and resentment in Shao Zihan's eyes were so obvious. Mu Xuanqing looked at him coldly. He had already heard their conversation before he even got here. After all, under the guidance of Gu Qingyu, He has become more proficient in the use of energy in the body, and he can clearly hear the conversation here even tens of meters away.

This small and disgusting man as small as an ant and bug...oh, no, little white face, actually trying to seduce his wife? Oh, can't it happen when he doesn't exist?

Mu Xuanqing naturally didn't take people like Shao Zihan seriously, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be angry anymore.

"Trash like you, dare to touch my wife's hand? Is it worth talking to her and breathing the air in the same room with her?" Mu Xuanqing's aura was full, and Shao Zihan was in his eyes. There was a feeling of speechlessness, and cold sweat came out.

When did he... come? How much did you hear?

Shao Zihan murmured secretly in his heart. He might only have the chance to see Gu Qingyu once, so he would directly say it here. If he had been to other ladies in the past, he would usually attract the other's attention first and find a suitable reason. Asking the other party to speak to them again in a more secret place, their husband can't hear, but this time he never expected that Mu Xuanqing would come to take care of the whispers in person.

Isn't this kind of wealthy couple who are superficial couples and respect each other in private? Besides, aren't they rich people? Isn't it difficult for the rich to hire a driver? He actually came in person and heard what he said just now...