Chapter 311- 317

Chapter 311: She is saved!

Where will 00 take care of her? He calmly used Muai's body and went directly outside Gu Qingyu's other research institute.

Muai yelled in his head for a long time, but he still couldn't get a response, as dull as her, and finally felt something was wrong.

"System, system! What are you doing? Quickly let me out!"

Muai roared angrily, but No. 00 turned a deaf ear to her ears. Using her body, she turned over and entered the laboratory directly. With a lot of energy, it now easily broke into the innermost part of the laboratory. The researcher saw him and wanted to stop it, so he grabbed it and threw it out!

"what......"

The researcher slammed to the ground and battered his head.

Muai finally felt scared, "What are you...what are you doing? System, system, let me go! Don't use my body to kill people...Do you know that you will ruin me!!"

She didn't want to be a murderer.

Where would you care about her on the 00? He entered the laboratory indifferently, and when he met someone he wanted to intercept, he just grabbed it and threw it out like trash. Muai saw that more and more people were killed and injured, and he screamed in his mind, "God, Are you crazy about the system?! How can you use my body to do this kind of thing?! I am your host! Oh my god, stop..."

"It's so noisy."

No. 00 squinted her eyes and silenced her without hesitation. Suddenly Muai found that she couldn't speak anymore!

She was horrified to find that she was like a locked up soul at the moment, trapped in her mind. Only the system knew her existence, and as long as the system was unwilling, she would never come out again, never again. Some people know that she is no longer here, she will become a murderer, a robber, and be killed by her husband and Gu Qingyu...

Moreover, she can't speak anymore!

This horrible feeling made Muai feel as though she was about to suffocate. She regretted that she shouldn't have obeyed any system in the first place, and obediently handed over her body to the other party. Thinking about it now, Muai suddenly felt that this system might be fundamental It's not a system, he might be some kind of ghost, possessing her body, just wanting to take her body away!

Muai is going crazy. She now hopes that the time will return before she did not sign the contract with the system, but she does not know that even if she did not agree to number 00, number 00 can forcibly occupy her body, even when she does not agree. In the case of, No. 00 will kill her directly to avoid trouble!

Then she might not survive now...

Without Muai's noise, No. 00 felt much more comfortable. He went straight into the laboratory and finally found another memory. He was overjoyed and wanted to absorb the energy inside, so his body was suddenly picked up and thrown fiercely. Go to the side!

Muai's eyes widened, is Gu Qingyu?!

Great!!

Muai liked Gu Qingyu so much for the first time in her life. Although she was still wondering how Gu Qingyu's power could be so great, it did not prevent her from being happy because of Gu Qingyu's appearance. Great, Gu Qingyu Here comes, if she can deal with this monster in her body, she will be saved!

But then she became worried again. When it was over, Gu Qingyu had never dealt with her. In case she felt that she injured and killed so many people, would she directly kill her too?