Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131: Really beautiful hands

Don't talk about Duan Xingyuan, even the ordinary men in their circle are like this?

Muai drank the wine elegantly, imagined the tragic situation after Gu Qingyu, and laughed, but the next second, the smile on her face suddenly froze.

"Gu... Gu Qingyu?! Why are you here?!"

Muai looked at Gu Qingyu in shock. This is definitely not an illusion. This woman really appeared in front of her, but how did she get in?!

Gu Qingyu smiled slightly, "You really know me."

Muai looked at Gu Qingshi's hand. Her hand was white and flexible, and she didn't seem to be injured at all...

Is the person she looking for hasn't done it yet, or has it done it but failed?

Muai took a deep breath, stood up, and pointed to the door: "This is my room, let me go out immediately, otherwise I will call the police to catch you!"

Gu Qingyu looked at her hand and exclaimed, "It's really a pair of beautiful hands."

She was really telling the truth. Muai was a young lady from the Mu family. She had been pampered since she was a child. She never even washed a bowl. Her mother was a young lady who was also a big family. She applied all kinds of expensive skin care products since she was a child. Muai usually doesn't even need to carry the schoolbag by herself. After all, for her, her hands are used for painting.

The hands are fair and slender, beautiful and delicate, painted with transparent nail polish, and they are well maintained.

Muai frowned, "What do you...what do you mean?"

There was a bad feeling in her heart, Gu Qingyu mentioned her hand, could it be...

Did she know that she was looking for someone to abolish her hand?

However, if she knew, the person she was looking for should have already started, so now, is it a failure?

It's really less than success and more than failure! Even if she fails, she actually recruited her?!

Muai looked around and found that the door was locked. She was the only one in the presidential suite, and now there is no one else.

She doesn't think that her strength value will be lost to Gu Qingyu. After all, Gu Qingyu, like her, grew up spoiled and raised. Moreover, both of them learned to paint, and Gu Qingyu was even thinner than her. What a **** thing, so thin, and still in good shape...

"I really admire you, at this time you still have the heart to think about."

Gu Qingyu watched the unwillingness and jealousy flashing across Muai's face, sighed, and shook his fingers, making a sound between the knuckles. After all, he must stretch his hands...

Muai bit her lower lip. "What do you want to do?"

"What do I want to do, isn't it obvious?"

Gu Qingyu smiled, "What do you want to do, I naturally want to do..."

It is her personality to use her own way to treat her body.

The rule of law on this planet is more rigorous. It's not as simple as their planet. She has always been there for people who don't offend me and I don't offend people. If people offend me, I will do it...

Although it will not return ten times a hundred times, at least, she wants to do something to her, she can't let her go easily, right? Otherwise, people don't think she is a good bully, so she will come to ask for trouble in the future...