Chapter 256-270

Chapter 256: One month later

If Gu Qingyu is really dead, then this time, sir...

Can he go back to the past?

Can't come back.

One month later.

Chen Ran calmly watched the unmoving dinner plate in front of her husband's door being brought back, lowered his eyelashes, and felt extremely heavy.

This month is like a dream.

In other words, from the day they went abroad, everything was like a dream.

Gu Qingyu is dead.

The husband didn't believe it. He sought out countless doctors to try to save him. However, every doctor said the same thing. Gu Qingyu was dead and couldn't be saved.

The husband still didn't believe it.

He thought that Gu Qingyu was different from ordinary human beings. This body was originally not hers. Perhaps Gu Qingyu was not dead, but could not come back temporarily after going elsewhere.

Therefore, the husband asked him to build a perfect ice coffin and put Gu Qingyu's body in it.

The husband went to find the man who was trapped by them and couldn't move at all. When the man saw his appearance, he laughed frantically, "Why, something happened to your little girlfriend? You let me out, I just tell you how to save her, how?"

Chen Ran was once afraid that her husband would really let the man out. In that case, the man would run away as soon as possible, and then seek revenge on them later.

Fortunately, even when the husband was so desperate and collapsed, his sanity still existed.

He just sneered, "She said, if the energy in the body is not used, it will slowly dissipate on its own. You have used a lot of energy before. Now the remaining energy will be enough for you to live for a few more years, right? Years later, you are going to disappear, how about it, do you want more energy? Tell me about energy on your planet, and I will give you more and let you live longer!"

The husband is really smart, and that person's face turned black in an instant.

However, he has nothing to do. After all, the husband is right. If he doesn't give him more energy, even if he doesn't use energy, he will dissipate as the energy runs out and leave this tool after a few years. body......

For the people on their planet, this is death!

But the man still didn't say, instead, he laughed again, "I have a few years to go. During this time, you have nothing to do with me. You have trapped me here, but you can't hurt me, even, Can't kill me."

After all, if he is killed, he will become a human being's elusive energy body, and if he enters someone's body at that time, they will not be able to catch him even more.

He looked at Mu Xuanqing confidently: "Your little girlfriend...should be more anxious? After all...there is no other way, she may be...dead forever!"

Mu Xuanqing looked at him, and after a long silence, he left.

In a month, my husband met the man several times, but every time there was no result, and Gu Qingyu's body did not respond from beginning to end, as if... really was dead.

The husband shuts himself and Gu Qingyu's body together. Every day, apart from trying to make her come alive, he doesn't care about other things at all. Everyone looks for him and he doesn't see him. If he doesn't eat or drink, if he is too tired to bear it. Then he passed out directly. During this period, my husband has been relying on titrations to get through the day.