Chapter 245-255

Chapter 245: What did you do to me?!

His anger made the man smile happily.

"Do you know why you can live for so many years? Because as the only person who survives normally, I want to see where you can go and how you can use this energy for you..."

Mu Xuanqing gritted his teeth, his eyes were red as bloodthirsty beasts, he took a deep breath, took out the gun, and pointed it at him.

The man smiled, "Stop teasing, you know, these are useless to me..."

After all, his form can be changed. If this body is dead, he can change to another...

As long as there is energy, he is immortal...

Compared to people on this backward planet, he is a god!

The man's eyes were crazy, but Mu Xuanqing smiled, "So, I don't plan to let you die."

The man froze for a moment, and in the next second, he felt strange. He suddenly found that the surrounding air suddenly fluctuated. He suddenly couldn't control the energy in the air and the energy in the body, as if it was also out of order in an instant!

His pupils shrank, "What did you do?!"

Mu Xuanqing looked at him calmly and shot without hesitation!

The man subconsciously wanted to dodge and leave, but found that he couldn't mobilize his energy and was hit!

"Damn..."

He fell to the ground, his eyes changed, and he wanted to leave, but he did not expect that he could not even leave this building, and countless guns were aimed at him. He tried to escape as before but was hit directly. Countless guns.

He is not afraid of death, anyway, he is dead, his energy body, these low-level creatures can't catch it at all, when the time comes, he will just change to another body...

But these humans were so hateful one by one, they all shot at his hands and feet, and didn't touch any other potentially deadly places.

His whole body was full of holes, already dripping with blood, but he couldn't die.

If he doesn't die, his prototype will not be able to come out of this body, especially in this environment that suddenly cannot use energy, his energy body seems to be sealed in this body!

He roared, "What did you do to me?!"

Mu Xuanqing looked at him coldly, without explaining to him.

The protagonist on the TV talks a lot at critical moments. He is not prepared to make such a stupid mistake. He is direct **** with a special rope. Using this special rope made by Gu Qingyu, he needs energy, almost It's impossible anymore.

This man probably didn't know that on their planet, Gu Qingyu was a scientist. She had researched many things, including this kind of thing that can isolate energy and has no effect in the eyes of their peers...

But Gu Qingyu's invention is very useful for the interstellar police on their planet. They can use this thing to catch the bad guys, leaving them without the ability to resist, otherwise, the energy body would not be so easy to catch.

Because of this outstanding contribution, she was awarded the most advanced spacecraft, and she developed her own humanized Feifei.

When he was attacked for the first time with Mu Xuanqing, Gu Qingyu went to check what happened in the past. The energy in her husband is the clue. She easily guessed it. In the beginning, he caught the purpose of the man who experimented. , And, that person may be someone from their planet...