Chapter 191- 200

Chapter 191: They must be furious!

Next to Mu Xuanqing...

Gu Qingyu? !

The smile on Muai's face suddenly froze.

Why is Gu Qingyu here? ! Besides, how could she...

Come with her uncle? !

Mu Ai was dumbfounded for a moment. Her expression changed. Mother Mu appeared in time, pinched her hand, and whispered in abdominal language, "Hold it, she is the female companion brought by your uncle."

One sentence is enough to explain everything, Mu Ai took a deep breath, and forced back his anger and shock, tried to pull a smile, and was pulled by Mu's mother in front of Mu Xuanqing, "Sir, this is Xiao Ai. Do you remember? You even hugged her when you were a kid!"

"Hello, uncle!" Muai smiled stiffly, trying to ignore Gu Qingyu beside Mu Xuanqing.

Gu Qingyu smiled, thinking that Muai is probably already exploded at the moment, right?

She was still wondering whether Muai would completely lose her mind like Duan Yunyun before and whether Mu Xuanyang would also be forced to give a reason that "his daughter was mentally abnormal", but the young lady of Mu's family would follow Duan. The home is different. After all, this Muai is also her husband's niece anyway, and her parents would definitely not do this.

It's a pity that Muai was able to resist Duan Yunyun, and Mu Mu reminded her by the side. Mother Mu's face when she first saw her was much more exciting than Muai, but fortunately, Mu Xuanyang held her back. Although Mu mother wished to kill her, she was figuring out that she was indeed the female companion brought by "Mr." After that, he suppressed his anger, even pretending not to know her, and Mu Xuanyang came over to greet them, and even gracefully praised her for her beauty.

She is indeed very smart, because on the bright side, Mu's mother does not know her.

Had it not been for she had known how much Mu's mother hated her, and even the last time her scandal had happened, she hadn't bought the navy army to take the opportunity to hack her, maybe she would have been cheated.

Gu Qingyu found it interesting.

It's funny to be pulled away like Duan Yunyun, but watching Mu Mu and Mu Ai Mingming hate her, they can't get rid of her. They even have to treat her respectfully because of Mu Xuanqing's relationship, and my heart is actually blown up. Isn't it more interesting?

Gu Qingyu smiled sweetly and pulled Mu Xuanqing's sleeves. Mu Xuanqing immediately leaned his head against her, very naturally.

Gu Qingyu didn't care about other people's gazes at all, and whispered intimately to this "sir" who was awed by everyone under everyone's attention:

"Sir, what should I do, I think they must be angry now! Hehe."

Mu Xuanqing looked at the mischievous smile in her eyes and smiled indulgently, "Just happy."

This is the purpose of his attending Muai's wedding tonight. One is to make her happy. After all, he had expected how Muai's mother and Duan's family would react when they saw her. They were furious, Gu Just whisper and was happy. two is......

Mu Xuanqing lowered his eyelashes...

He is no longer satisfied...

He wants her.

I want to be with her honestly and let everyone around him know of her existence so that fewer people have the courage to hurt her and bully her.

although......