Chapter 11

(Izuku POV)

I rush into a large room trying to escape them for a moment. They shuffle in behind me quietly. I can hear something in the dark corner ahead. I instinctively put my hands out stopping them from walking past me.

Suddenly everything feels heavy and I fall to the floor rolling onto my back. I hear gasps behind me as everyone else falls to the floor. There is a low menacing chuckle coming from the dark.

And a large man in big black boots emerges. There are silver buckles running up the front of his boots. I recognize them, he was the villain from that day. He walks over to me. He is a tall bulky man in a vest and leather trousers. He has a scar over his left eye.

My chest heaves as he moves closer to us, not again I can't. I clench my fists and using all the willpower and hatred I have I pick myself up off the ground and he stops in his tracks. I stand there huffing as I finally get control of myself again.

"Oh your a strong one, but you can't use your quirk in here stupid Hero. You will never save them all." He smirks at me. I start laughing and shake my head.

"See here is where you are wrong, you did take away my quirk but I have been in your little house of horrors for hours now, slowly building my resistance up." I say as I activated one for all. I was engulfed in my green lightning once again.

"Hey I know you, you are that bitches brat. The one who gave me this." He points to his scar. I clench my fists and grind my teeth.

"Don't you dare call her that?" I spat at him. He chuckles and I fight to keep my tears in.

"She stopped me killing you that day by slashing me with a fucking steak knife. Do you know what I did to her? I snapped her wrist and plunged the knife into her over and over again, I let her bleed out in front of you while you slept. If it wasn't for the stupid Heros I would have got you too, but that doesn't matter, I will get to finish you off now." He sneered at me. I scream as loud as I can, letting everything I have been holding back out.

"Because of you my whole world went to shit overnight, I lost my mum, the only man I ever loved and all my friends in one go. I will make you pay for that, and I will be damned if I let you touch one hair on their heads Asshole." I say as I rush at him, tackling him to the floor.

I start to punch him in the face as I scream at him. He hits me with his huge fist and knocks me off and I slam hard into the wall and the wind is knocked out of me. He rushes over to me and picks me up by the throat and I struggle to breathe. I claw at his fists but they are too tight. An image of Soph flashes in my head, it was of a guy doing this on one of our missions. I smile at the guy and he looks at me confused. I swing my long leg back and kick as hard as I can between his legs. I hear a gurgling noise before he drops me as he bends over. I take a big breath in and knee him in the face knocking him out. I give him a few extra kicks in the ribs for good measure. Once I am sure he is out for the count I fall to my knees and start sobbing big heavy sore sobs. I don't try to keep any of it in anymore. My chest tightens and my body shakes. I hear shuffling around me but I keep my head down. I feel someone try to put their arm around me but I shrug it off. I look up to see Kacchan. I shake my head at him.

"You didn't care back then, why do you care now?" I spit at him. I see him crying, and it makes my stomach tighten.

"What are you talking about, I didn't know you're... your mum was killed. When.." I cut him off.

"What the fuck, I told you everything in that god damn letter and you said you didn't care about my excuses. Not one of you would listen to me. I had just come back from being knocked out for a whole day to find my mum dead and all of you thought I was cheating and completely abandoned me when I needed you the most. Do you know how that fucking felt, no one would even let me explain?" I spat at them through sobs. Kacchan reached into his pocket and took out his wallet, handing it to me.