Chapter 13

(Izuku POV)

I show Kacchan how to get to my dad's house as he is driving. By the time we got there it was the back of 5, it was a longer drive than I expected from the factory to the shops. All the lights were out so I knew everyone was still asleep. We head in the back quietly and I start making breakfast for everyone as Kacchan sits at the table, the sun starts to rise and it is a beautiful day. I take all the food out to the table outside and set it up with the help of Kacchan.

Just as I am putting the last plate down I hear tiny feet running in the house. I turn to the door just as Asuka skids to it. Her green fluffy hair is in two neat bunches and I know that is my dads handywork. She is already dressed wearing a light purple dress with a unicorn on the front and deep purple leggings. Her tiny feet are bare. She sees me and smiles at me, melting my heart.

"Mummy," She yells in her cute little voice.

(Bakugo POV)

I see Izuku look at the door and I turn to see a small girl. She has green hair in bunches, she smiles at Izuku and it takes my breath away. She smiles like him. My heart races and my hands shake.

"Mummy." She shouts in a sweet voice. She runs faster than I expected towards Izuku, she jumps up and Izuku caught her mid air spinning her above his head smiling at her as she giggles down at him. That sound is something I will never forget. He pulls her into his chest still spinning.

"I missed you baby girl. Thank you for all your help, I hope you weren't scared." He says as he hugs her tightly, I can see a tear falling down his face.

"No mummy, I'm brave like you." She says patting his back with her small hand. Izuku wipes away the tears before he looks at her.

"Asuka do you remember the questions you were asking me when we first talked about coming here," Izuku says, smiling at her. She nods smiling and her small hands start to play with his long hair that is starting to fall out of his ponytail.

"Well would you like to meet him right now." He asks her quietly. I see her smile get even bigger as she nods her head and gives an excited squeal. He walks over to me. I can see the freckles on her cheeks. She turns to me and looks at me. I bring a trembling hand up to my mouth, she has my eyes. I feel tears slide down my cheeks.

"Asuka, this is your Daddy." Izuku says to her.

I moved my hand from my face and my lip trembled. She is perfect. I see the same expression on both Izuku's and Asuka's faces. Their brows are knotted together. Asuka puts out her tiny hand to my face and wipes away my tears which made me smile but the tears wouldn't stop.

"Don't cry Daddy, it's ok. I will make them go away." She holds out both her hands to me, I look at Izuku and he smiles nodding for me to take her. I put out my hands and grab her under her arms, she is so light. She wrapped her tiny arms around my neck and hugged me. I put one hand on her head and one holding her to me as I hugged her back. My heart seemed to swell with all these emotions, and the tears fell harsh and I let out a gurgled sob. She patted my back.

"It's ok daddy, mummy says I have magic hugs, all the tears will be gone soon." She soothes me.

"They are happy tears sweetheart, your mummy is right, your hugs are magical. See no more tears." I say and she pulls her head back and looks at me smiling.

"Doesn't she have the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen?" Izuku asks me. I smile back at Izuku. I pull him into a hug and Asuka wraps her arms around both of our necks.

"Thank you Izuku. She is perfect just like you." I whispered into his ear.