A/N

The Unbreakable rule by the Plymouth ladies (series)

This following series is about five girls who lives in a time where rules were meant to be followed, and anyone who were unladylike were a disgrace. Rose, Mabel, Amelia, Melanie and Celeste did everything as a lady shall do in the eyes of society but close door they shared secrets the world will never find out. They swore to never obey any male creature and if dying a spinster will gain their freedom so be it. When the five ladies face difficulties and challenges that either will break them apart or bound them even closer could they still hold on to their promise?.

The series will be stand alones.

#1 Lady Rose Hamilton the daughter of Duke Hamilton a well-known intimidating titled man but behind that cold ice face he didn't hide to love his children, even his youngest bundle of trouble Rose. Her father hides a secret from her that determinates her whole life, being betrothed to Earl Nicholas St. James. She heard stories of him and if hate could be portrayed then best believe his face would show up.

Earl Nicholas St. James was a man of honor and followed the steps of his well-known father, the perfect son anyone could ask for and yet betrothed to someone he can't stand, the pretty façade of hers will not fool him since he was the only man who saw the truth color behind Lady Rose. If he can't change his fate then he might as well teach the lady a thing or two, well he's certainly not alone on that cause Rose Hamilton will never obey a man not even god himself. So who between this strong willed persons will win and can they be certain their heart won't pay the price? READ MORE

Hello guys!

I have for quite a while debated if I should start publish this crazy idea I had. I love reading historical romance books, so to write one myself takes a lot of courage. I've spent my time picturing and plotting chapters that I'm so excited to share!

And for you who waits at my previous book I won't leave it totally.. I will finish Sweet Mistake.

   Thank you for reading!