Chapter 18

''Let—me- go'' she said in between of kisses as he angled her face as a strangled noise came from his throat, ''I can't'' he mumbled against her lips and she was lost and overtaken by a sudden rush as she took control of the kiss and he fisted her hair and hungerly kissed her before trailing his lips over her cheek making Rose close her eyes completely in daze as, she was unaware of the time, her name, asking her something in this moment was impossible, ''You—have—to'' was her unfinished sentence as he continued

She did not know if she meant it for her own self control who was this close to vanish and all the rational thinking would be vanished, ''I want you.. I want to feel you everywhere..'' he muttered against her skin trying to locate where the bloody zip was to this costume, Rose felt she had her moment of gaining control but she felt her sanity gone and desire overtook her.

She wanted him more than he possibly could know, more than he could ever know.

For this once.. for this once she would let herself loose control.

''Wait'' Rose mumbled feeling hot as she gripped the zip and trailed it down making Nicholas do the rest impatiently before he kissed her sensessly again, out of all the men she shared a kiss with they could not come even near to what she felt now, back than her suitors were boring and she never enjoyed kissing as they were all plain. But not his.. his kisses it was impossible to resist.. full of passion that made her forget everything and anything, ''Your so beautiful... so sweet'' he continued whispering words of endearments and lust as he nibbed at her neck while the costume dropped to the ground leaving her In only a chemise and sockings

Nicholas took in a ragged breath as he looked at her, ''So enchanting my little minx'' and like that the passion did not end, and Rose did not feel an once of regret.

She felt something soft and realized he took her to bed, She was oblivious to it by his seductiveness and when she felt his hands on her bare leg she stopped thinking, he caught her stocking and broke the kiss suddenly and rose was dizzy as he took something out of her inner thigh making her startled, ''You wear a pocket knife?'' he watched her in disbelief, rose wondered how she could explain this situation.

Is not like she expected to be ravished from no where , Nicholas waited for her answer completely astonished, ''Well of course, I have to protect myself'' she stated feeling hot and a desire damn him for making her feel this way, Nicholas jaw clenched at her words, ''From who? From me?''

She felt uncomfortable at the sudden interrogation, ''don't take it personal''

''You expect me to not? For heavens sake it's a knife! God knows who you wanted to murder'' he sneerled causing Rose to chuckle lightly, ''I don't do murder, I do torture''

He scoffed, ''Yeah, wouldn't you pick out limbs after limbs and sew the organs together''

Rose felt hot and bothered as Nicholas held the knife like she intended to murder him, ''Will you finish what you started'' she snapped.

The earl dragged his gaze at her wondering how out off all the woman he was ever sociated to he did not find and interest, he tried with his self control but when he gazed at her bare long legs he lost it before he held the nape at her neck and crushed his lips on hers, ''You infurating little thing''

The night did not stop by short,

Not when he looked at her trying to see any signs of uncertainty, Not when he told her it would hurt. Not when they came back from their ecstasy of love making, Not when Nicholas held her body against him as their breathing came back, ''I cant get enough of you'' He nibbed her earlobe as she trailed her fingers over his chest,

She did not want to go back to reality, she did not want to face all the vows she broke and to think she lost her virginity but she could not answer if she regretted it. How could she? It was not how she pictured it, suddenly Nicholas faced her and she was not ready to meet his eyes, ''I'm sorry I caused you pain, I don't want you to be afraid of me.. afraid of this It wont be difficult for you the next time'' He was so careful that Rose felt like she wanted to put his weird thoughts in ease as she chuckled lightly, ''Fear you? god no I would not''

Nicholas smiled widely hearing that but she did not meet his gaze making him frown, ''You certainly would not fear me in fact you bark at me anytime you get,  but wont you at least look at me?''

Rose did not want to, she was in her own thoughts of trying to process everything. While he felt like nothing could get better Rose was anxious, but not wanting him to be suspicious she looked up at him not realizing how close they were, she could see his green hazel eyes even more clearly wanting to count the dots on them.

She realized he checked her as well and though they did everything that is called intimacy she could not help but feel her cheeks burn, it was something about his striking face that intimidated her, men always said she is intimidating with her bold blue eyes but she begs to differ.

Suddenly the door knocked making her eyes widen and cover her face with her hands as she heard a bark of laughter, her hands was brought from her face but she still closed her eyes as Nicholas shook his head in chuckles before stealing a kiss, ''adorable''

Rose groaned realizing the door was locked as he opened it and brought in a trail of food making her eyes widen, ''We could've eat the supper in the dinning table'' she scowled but secretly loving food in the bed, she used to always have it in her teenage years.

He threw her a devilish grin, ''I rather thought you would enjoy It more in bed''

''Let me help you'' He stopped her from getting off as he grabbed her chemise who laid on the floor, Rose was unused to anyone dressing her, but he wouldn't budge as she let her hands fall down after the chemise was on. She hoped back on the bed feeling hungry from all the mouthwatering food, there was even desert for last, she picked up the blueberry and devoured it, ''So good'' she mumbled and froze when he licked the sauce of her cheek, ''Indeed good'' he commented

Rose looked away wanting her heart to stop bursting out of her chest, ''Nicholas—I— What has seriously flew over you?''

He frowned taking a bite of the food as well, ''What do you mean?''

She rolled her eyes like he said the most unbelievable thing, ''You being this.. all touchy—feely, ''

He smiled making her gulp at the carefree look on his face, ''Could you elaborate'' the amusement in his tone set Rose on edge to just strangle him but she continued instead, ''You—you are so kind and nice and do this thing that does not seem like you''

He took a bite out of the food and regarded her, ''And that is bad?''

So bloody bad she wanted to scream, it was at the edge of her tongue to say it, ''Forget it'' she did not want to seem like a fool.

''No I beg to differ,  do continue'' he suppressed his laughter with a straight face that did not go unnoticed, ''Your mocking me''

''I wouldn't dare''

——————————————————————-

VOTE AND COMMENT!