⚠️|1

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

The lights were dimmed, illuminating the room in a warm orange tone that lit only the bed in the middle, on which two figures were visible. The smacking of wet and uncontrolled kisses drowned out the muffled music that resounded through the wooden door.

Hands roamed over the soft skin of the other, making their way to the abdominal muscles, drawing there every contour of that beautiful body that was under him on the mattress - eyes closed, mouth slightly open, while through his veins flowed the full pleasure, fogged his thoughts and focused only on the warm and strong hands that were on his body, drawing circles on his naked skin.

The black-haired one kept stroking the bulge that was visible through the underpants with a grinning face, watching as the boy under him began to whimper, while from his mouth came the most filthy and in equal measure, sweetest sounds the older one had ever heard.

It didn't take long for him to rip off the brown-haired boy's underpants, pressing himself against the petite body while his lips attacked the milky and soft skin of the younger one, making sure to decorate every imaginable spot there with marks and bites that turned all in beautiful red and purple colors.

Moans could be heard as the black haired one kissed his way further down, his fingers drawing a line down to the lower part of the younger one's body who, breathing heavily, pressed his body into the soft mattress, begging to be touched.

First the thumb drew small circles around the already wet hole that begged for release, stretching even more towards the older one.

"Look at you... all needy just for me..."

"Just shut up and fuck me already!" begged and hissed an excited voice at the same time, was almost brought out of his mind with Minho's touches.

A deep chuckle came from Minho's throat, amused at the impatience of his enemy, who lay there beneath him in all his glory completely exposed.

"You really are an impatient boy." with these words Minho pressed his finger angrily against the already pulsating hole, scrutinizing every reaction of the brown-haired one, who desperately kept reaching out to Minho's touch.

"Be sure to moan my name while I fuck you with my fingers, Seungmin." with these words, Minho thrust his finger mercilessly into the aroused body, while receiving the loud moan of his subordinate in response. Seungmin's body began to quiver, trying to suppress the moan that wanted to escape through his lips, but Minho didn't give him the chance. He immediately pressed his lips to Seungmin's as he moved his finger in and out of the wet hole, massaging the inner walls and feeling the warmth of the younger ones insides around his finger.

Two tongues were fighting for dominance, although it was obvious that Minho had the upper hand in this position, but Seungmin at least didn't want to lose this fight and give his enemy the chance to boost his ego.