🖤|3

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

"You what?!" Felix's voice echoed through the cafeteria as Seungmin revealed his secret and wanted to sink into the ground. Everyone at the table was watching the obviously embarrassed Seungmin who was struggling not to run out of the cafeteria screaming, banging his head against one of the lockers to finally forget about that night.

"This can't be true..." stunned, the blond-haired boy slumped back in the chair, blinking a few times and eyeing his friend who took a deep breath, trying to calm his inner nervous turmoil.
"Believe me, if I could turn back time, I would." hissed Seungmin, rather pissed off at himself at the moment that he actually ended up in bed with the person he dislikes the most.

Minho.

"So I'd like to hear the story of how this happened," Jisung's voice rang out, leaning forward a bit and grinning at Seungmin, who gave his friend a death glare. After all, Jisung was the reason he drank so much in the first place - the drinking bet with Chan

Seungmin was pulled out of his self-pity when Jeongin interjected.

"So what exactly are you going to do now? I mean after all, it's not going to be that easy to avoid Minho." Critically, the youngest raised an eyebrow looking at the brown-haired boy's neck that was adorned with marks.

"I have no idea. I just throw myself in front of the next best train."

"Then you should do that right away, because our swim captain is entering the cafeteria right now."

Immediately, Seungmin's head shot up, looking into the eyes of his Australian friend, who had his gaze fixed on Minho, who had just entered the cafeteria with Changbin, Hyunjin, and Chan.

Although Minho and Seubgmin could never come to the same denominator, fate had nevertheless chosen to bring the two friendship groups to each other.

Not only were they all in the same swim team, but Jisung had to be friends with Chan and Changbin, and the blue haired one had a very close relationship with the prince himself.

No one really understood why Jisung was involved with Hyunjin at all. The blond-haired one thought only of himself and was incredibly popular and conceited, yet he seemed to be good enough to satisfy Jisung's high sex drive.

Jeongin couldn't hide the fact that he was clearly interested in Chan, even though he firmly claimed that he didn't give a damn about the whole group, while he only tolerated them so that he could be near Chan while the eldest hardly seemed to notice him.