🖤|10

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

After a long wait, the sound of the school bell finally rang, announcing the last lesson.

Without thinking further, Seungmin packed up his things while the rest of the class had already left.

Before Seubgmin finally took flight, he looked to his right where he found a sleeping Minho.

Luckily for him, the only free seat today had been next to his enemy, yet the elder hadn't said a single word to him, which was quite unusual.

Normally he would keep telling him how annoying he was or make some extra unused comment when he had the chance.

It was almost eerie to Seungmin how calmly the older one had sat next to him, focused on the board in front of him, while his mind seemed to be elsewhere.

Still, it wasn't long before Minho hung his head and fell asleep on the table afterwards, no longer paying any attention to the teacher.

Since it was nothing new and the teachers had already given up admonishing him, they simply tolerated it and let him do it. After all, it was Minho's own fault if he couldn't keep up with the school work and he didn't really seem to care.

Seungmin's eyes were fixed on the sleeping face beneath him, somewhat obscured by Minho's black hair, his chest rising and falling peacefully and evenly.

That Minho was literally a painted art, Seungmin had admitted to himself a long time ago and he looked even better when he slept. He looked like an angel.

Minho's face is a perfect balance between soft and hard lines. Because of this, he doesn't look childish, but he doesn't look intimidating either. His long lashes only added expression to his sharp eyes and his flawless and straight nose perfected his face.

But Minho's lips were also like a magnet for Seungmin. The way his full lips were drenched in a pink colour, just inviting to be kissed and Seungmin was sure that they must taste fantastic.

He wanted to know. He wanted to know what Minho's lips felt like on his, without forgetting it afterwards due to the alcohol intoxication.

As if there was an invisible force pulling Seungmin closer and closer to Minho, until their faces were only a little way apart. Only a little distance was left and Seungmin could finally give in to his desire.

While in his head the little voice wanted to stop him, his heart kept pulling him closer.

But before his heart could finally gain the upper hand, which it would have done without a second thought, Seungmin froze as he could suddenly look into a strange yet familiar brown that looked straight into his soul.

His heart stopped and his breath caught as Minho looked directly into his eyes, not moving an inch. His head was still resting on his arms as he looked to the side, Seungmin's face just slightly away from his so that he could feel his breath on his skin.