🖤|2

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

"Seungmin?"

"SEUNGMIN!"

With a leap, Seungmin jumped up, looking around the room with widened eyes as he heard his mother's shout. His head began to pound and it was definitely not just from his mother's loud cry, but from his hangover that he would have to deal with for the rest of the day.

Seungmin stroked his face with his palms as his eyes wandered to his alarm clock which already read 7:10.

"Damn!" he flipped the covers aside and hopped out of bed, nearly threatening to fall over his own feet. Before he could even take a step toward the door, he felt a sharp pain run through his body and his butt hurt so badly that words could hardly describe it.

With a loud hiss and face tense with pain, the brown-haired guy stopped, turning his torso backwards to look at his aching butt while running a hand over his tailbone.

"What the-" at first Seungmin didn't understand where he suddenly got this excruciating pain from and especially at this spot of all places. With his eyebrows drawn together and a questioning expression, the brown-haired one rubbed his back, trying to soothe the pain somehow, but to no avail.

Then it hit Seungmin - the flash of realization.

Immediately Seungmin's eyes widened as fractions of memories from yesterday flashed before his eyes, stopping his movements and petrifying on the spot.

This couldn't be happening.

He wasn't seriously-

"Holy shit!" Seungmin ran out of his room and headed straight for the bathroom, pushing open the door and walking with panicked steps to the mirror hanging over the sink.

His worst nightmare came true when he looked at himself in the mirror and noticed the red marks on his neck as well as scattered bite marks.

It was as if an animal had attacked him.

In disbelief, Seungmin ran over each mark, still trying to process what had actually happened yesterday.

He did it.

He slept with his enemy.

With fucking Lee Minho.

With a disbelieving sigh, Seungmin propped himself up against the sink with both hands, hanging his head and trying to accept the fact that he had indeed slept with Minho. He felt the wet warmth on his skin again as Minho ran his tongue over his neck, always making sure he didn't miss a spot.

He also felt the sensation Minho had triggered in him with his fingers, how they had filled him from the inside and how pathetically Seungmin had begged for more.