🖤|12

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

"I hate my friends..." muttered Felix annoyed while he pushed his way through the crowd to the patio door.

After the drinking game, Hyunjin and Jisung had suddenly disappeared and Seungmin had taken his leave as well, since the alcohol was obviously affecting his stomach quite a bit.

Jeongin didn't show up either, after he had left during the game to get something to drink. Of course Felix could think that this was just an excuse and the youngest just wanted to avoid drinking or what other reason he had.

Chan followed shortly after Jeongin and in the end only Felix and Changbin were left. But instead of Felix starting any conversation with the dark-haired guy, he was distracted by a group of girls and Felix was nothing but air to him. Since Felix couldn't continue to watch Changbin flirting with these strange girls, who weren't even bad looking. In fact they were a lot prettier than him.

Felix just felt bad.

Finally arriving at his destination, the Australian pushed the glass sliding door aside and as soon as he took a step outside, the pleasant evening air hit him in the face.

While outside around him laughter and the music from inside could be heard, Felix stood in front of the edge of the pool, in whose water the moonlight was reflected.

As much as Felix wanted to go swimming, it was already much too cold, so the Australian only bent down to touch the surface of the water with his hands, which turned into small waves on contact.

With a smile on his face, Felix clasped his knees with his arms and continued to stare into the calm water. But his smile slowly disappeared as he realized something again.

He would never have a chance in his life to confess his feelings openly and honestly.

How could he?

To Changbin, Felix was nothing more than a classmate and swimming buddy, and besides, the older one didn't even seem interested in Felix. It was just a hopeless situation.

Felix can't even remember when his secret crush on Changbin had even started. It was just a crush he had on a student at school.

There was no reason for Felix to like him. The two barely knew each other and if they had anything to do with each other, it was only through their circle of friends or the swim team. There were no romantic moments or sudden touches. Still, Felix's heart beat at double speed at the mere mention of Changbin's name.

At first, Changbin was nothing more in Felix's eyes than a cold-hearted guy who, on top of everything else, was the typical girl crush and perfect at everything.

Perfect grades, perfect looks, perfect image.

That was what Felix saw from the outside.

But even the Australian had to learn that not everything is always as it seems. Changbin was anything but perfect and he realized that when he overheard a secret conversation. That Changbin was about to be expelled from school because of his miserable grades, Felix didn't know - no one did. And although it wasn't a secret that Changbin had told him directly, it somehow made Felix feel connected to Changbin.